ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT has so many things pushing out nationally and internationally over the next 6 months, I don't think they need to worry about EB's T-800 one bit.

EB
1/4 T-800, Bruce Lee statue, TDK, Joker
1/6 Kobe Bryant? Rambo?

HT
1/6 POTC, Tron Legacy, Batman 1989, Joker 1989, Batmobil e 1989, Joker 2.0, Predator... etc etc you get where I'm going.

1/4 seems to be a decent route for EB to keep a strong presence. HT absolutely doesn't need to counter their competition anytime soon. Too much $$ rolling in.

I'd love to see some more obscure licenses coming off from Enterbay.
:exactly::exactly::goodpost::wink1:

BBTS doesn't charge your card until the item is in stock. And, of course, there's no cancellation fee.

Are you sure,$0.00 FEE ?

Is there ever a restocking fee?:
Yes - A 5% restocking fee may be applied to orders where a cancellation and cash refund is requested before they ship. (to cover our credit card processing fees). Orders that are cancelled or returned with a cash refund requested after 30 days from order placement may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.

As nice as this T-800 figure is, i'd be happy to see HT do more 1/4 scale busts.

I'd be a happy camper if they tried their hands at 1:2 LSB-like busts. I'm finding I'm liking those more and more, and to think of HT-quality likenesses at that scale makes me weak in the knees.

Does BBTS charges cancellation fee or not ?

Questions.jpg

If you cancel when the item is INSTOCK, they will credit your account instead of giving you back money to your credit card.
THEY DO NO CHARGE CANCELLATION FEES!!!!!

I wouldn't even bother to answer Webbs question(s) as he doesn't seem to read the replies anyway. He will instead just ask the same exact question fifty times.

This figure is definitely rockin the more pics I see but I just cannot imaging sitting and chilling with this figure while watching the movie.
Put him on the coffee table and he blocks the TV and it's too big just to hold it.

Put him next to you, sitting on the couch and watch TV together.

Still lookin' good! Gotta find something to sell so I can buy it. . .

Any 10% charge by BBTS is news to me. In the past, they've never charged for canceling pre-orders, but once in-stock you had a week or two to convert your order to store credit. Otherwise, you had to keep it. Maybe that's where the 10% issue comes into play?
I love how big the package is
Hey-O!!

As far as i know BBTS doesn't charge no restocking 0r cancellation fee.I personally cancel orders all the time from BBTS and never have i ever been hit with a fee.I even cancelled the day after they get a preorder in and nothing.I know that there policy it states that they do but me personally,never.THEY LIKE ME!^_^

Back