ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd that she says that because i feel both her 1/4 scale bust sculpts paled to her 1/6 versions.

her last 1/4 sculpt busts were during 2008, Joker V1 era. Are you comparing it to her recent 1/6th version such as the new Jack Joker etc?

AS I dont think its a fair comparison, since HT and Yulli have improved so much during this few years in terms of sculpts and paint apps.

her last 1/4 sculpt busts were during 2008, Joker V1 era. Are you comparing it to her recent 1/6th version such as the new Jack Joker etc?

AS I dont think its a fair comparison, since HT and Yulli have improved so much during this few years in terms of sculpts and paint apps.

No, i'm comparing the Rambo 3 figure to the bust and v1 Joker to the bust, i feel in both cases the figure head looks better. I would have thought the 1/4 would be better, but especially Rambo, i find the 1/6 superior.

Shotgun rack and I love how big the package is compared to Nat.
67b1e2bcjw1dlk7jomf24j.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dlk2zvj1cqj.jpg

I like the box, I like the figure, I like the size, I just don't like to spend $400 now. I really hope to see in hand pics soon, but I am afraid it will be sold out at BBTS before we get to see the in hand pics. Anyone know how much is the cancellation fee at BBTS?

I like the box, I like the figure, I like the size, I just don't like to spend $400 now. I really hope to see in hand pics soon, but I am afraid it will be sold out at BBTS before we get to see the in hand pics. Anyone know how much is the cancellation fee at BBTS?
BBTS doesn't charge your card until the item is in stock. And, of course, there's no cancellation fee.

Everything looks great so far, I only wish the Endo-arm wasn't so dull looking.

No, i'm comparing the Rambo 3 figure to the bust and v1 Joker to the bust, i feel in both cases the figure head looks better. I would have thought the 1/4 would be better, but especially Rambo, i find the 1/6 superior.

Ah, I see. Ok, fair enough.

I only own the Rambo 3 figure for a brief time, and dont have the 1/4 bust so I cant say anything here.

But I do find even the Rambo 3 figure to be a bit subpar, even during the 2009 era. The eyes and expression looks a bit lifeless IMO.

Ah, I see. Ok, fair enough.

I only own the Rambo 3 figure for a brief time, and dont have the 1/4 bust so I cant say anything here.

But I do find even the Rambo 3 figure to be a bit subpar, even during the 2009 era. The eyes and expression looks a bit lifeless IMO.

Well, with her improved 1/6 skills, maybe her 1/4 would be better than 1/6, i just know her previous efforts weren't, i'm all for seeing if that's changed.

Well, with her improved 1/6 skills, maybe her 1/4 would be better than 1/6, i just know her previous efforts weren't, i'm all for seeing if that's changed.

I think HT will soon have something up their sleeves. Its been to calm since EB's 1/4th T-800 announcement, calm before the storm from HT :lol

Just imagine what it would be like, if Joker DX 2.0 is a 1/4 scale.

I think HT will soon have something up their sleeves. Its been to calm since EB's 1/4th T-800 announcement, calm before the storm from HT :lol

Just imagine what it would be like, if Joker DX 2.0 is a 1/4 scale.

As nice as this T-800 figure is, i'd be happy to see HT do more 1/4 scale busts. If they just got the portraits a little better i think that line mihjt have taken off.

HT 1/4 scale figures would be cool but i feel like they're stretching themselves a bit with 1/6 and adding a line might be too much.

I say keep the big 3 in niches, Sideshow for statues, HT for 1/6 and EB for 1/4.

That's too much of a cozy oligopoly for my liking. HT needs to be challenged in 1/6 somehow

Otherwise long term, price will continue to go up, and QC issues will mount

HT has so many things pushing out nationally and internationally over the next 6 months, I don't think they need to worry about EB's T-800 one bit.

EB
1/4 T-800, Bruce Lee statue, TDK, Joker
1/6 Kobe Bryant? Rambo?

HT
1/6 POTC, Tron Legacy, Batman 1989, Joker 1989, Batmobil e 1989, Joker 2.0, Predator... etc etc you get where I'm going.

1/4 seems to be a decent route for EB to keep a strong presence. HT absolutely doesn't need to counter their competition anytime soon. Too much $$ rolling in.

I'd love to see some more obscure licenses coming off from Enterbay.

This looks pretty good, but its just too soon.

With everything else coming over the next few months it is really bad timing, i mean the HT T800 hasn't lost any of its charm yet.

This figure is definitely rockin the more pics I see but I just cannot imaging sitting and chilling with this figure while watching the movie.
Put him on the coffee table and he blocks the TV and it's too big just to hold it.

1/4 seems to be a decent route for EB to keep a strong presence. HT absolutely doesn't need to counter their competition anytime soon.

1/4 scale figures could be what takes EB all the way to the top. The bigger scale allow for more accurate HS and tailoring. As if that isn't enough, it looks like EB is serious about this line? Real leather, metal accessories and even folding sunglasses are all great additions (in fact, it's what made me decide to purchase this).

I would be fine with having HT rocking out the 1/6 while EB does their thing with the 1/4.

Back