ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The special edition of this figure(for the ones that preordered at the con)should be out this coming weekend according to Natalie.

Good! If this turns bad, we'll have the chance to cancel our orders.
Though, i'm confident that Enterbay will rock this one.

My aunt ordered the fig at EB's store. She was told that the fig is due in mid october. :)

Good to hear. This lines up right along with my Hot Toys Batman TF Ex. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

96f690.jpg

Must admit, this would be 1 hell of a little treat to myself to open on christmas day! But I dont have the willpower :lol

This might be my first EB product...sooooo tempting. Do they charge when shipped and/or require an NRD?

They need to get the BTTF license next and make the legend in your avatar next! In 1/4 scale of course.

Yes they do! A 1/4 mixed-media Marty with a solid sculpt would be amazing. Very excited to finally be finishing my 1/6 :rock

Yes they do! A 1/4 mixed-media Marty with a solid sculpt would be amazing. Very excited to finally be finishing my 1/6 :rock

Yeah i've seen Trevors latest work, its amazing. I'm just curious, how did you put together your outfit? Is it all mix and matching or is some of it commissioned? It looks pretty spot on.

Yeah i've seen Trevors latest work, its amazing. I'm just curious, how did you put together your outfit? Is it all mix and matching or is some of it commissioned? It looks pretty spot on.

Thanks! It's a total mix and match, with a bit of my own customizing done to individual pieces. My last order of business is to add the dark denim pattern to the jacket.

i'm really loving all these bts type pics. It think it really shows how proud they are of this figure as they should be. These pics are fun and i think shows EB's love for the hobby to share these pics with us. We don't see these kind of pics from HT.

how so? just saying how I love the bts pics? how is that trying to start a fight?

It's a fact that HT doesn't show us these kinds of pics. what's wrong with saying that :huh

Back