ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way the mass production of this figure can look that good... can it? :pray:

Yes it can, EB's quality on these 1/4 figures is beyond words, the paint is so lifelike, the materials for costumes and accessories are very authentic, it's scary. As good as HT is, and I've only experience EB 1/4 scale not 1/6, but EB is the most alive looking figures I've ever seen.

dont need see reveal , first fig was good. this cant wait til 24th:yess:

I'm not as impressed by that last pic either but I think it's lens distortion making the nose and mouth appear out of proportion. I've already seen that it looks better than that in another pic, so I wouldn't be concerned (if I was going to buy it, but I cannot break the seal).

People are entitled to their opinions. Ht and eb fanboys alike. As terminator fan, i'm getting this cause i think it's awesome. To me ht did a great effort but pers system ruins the sculpts for me. It worked on jack sparrow, the joker figs and batmans though. My cousin, tubes, got the 1/4 arnie first. I wasn't going for 1/4 but having the arnie in hand convinced me. Traded my 1/6 ht endo plus 75 euros and got the arnie and i love the figure. The only critisism i have is the head itself being a little too bloated and the body which is pretty weak at the arms. Without any force i managed to break it. But still, amazing figure! Hope this one improves upon it in every way.

Best,

Robert

333500_538747102804789_539543450_o.jpg

index.php

not going to defend snake plissken. but something a little off to me, at least in the last picture.
but this is definitely the best doll T-800 I've ever seen. I'm not even that big fan of terminator.
but I'll order this anyway. I think it's really awesome

not going to defend snake plissken. but something a little off to me, at least in the last picture.
but this is definitely the best doll T-800 I've ever seen. I'm not even that big fan of terminator.
but I'll order this anyway. I think it's really awesome

I didn't do anything to require your preface.

May god have mercy on your soul. *bows and shakes head*

I went about it the wrong way but in no way was I saying this is a bad figure. I just think a few things can be tweaked on it, but you can say that about every collectible.

I went about it the wrong way but in no way was I saying this is a bad figure. I just think a few things can be tweaked on it, but you can say that about every collectible.

You did nothing wrong, people are overreacting, the ones who love how this figure is turning out have been the most vocal but there have been other critical comments and everyone is free to voice their opinion.

At least it has a sculpted neck

Sculpted to the head or just made more human looking than most muscle bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back