ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a jerk. Its true. There's always someone who goes against the grain.

:exactly:

The only other person i've seen say anything bad about this has his tongue stuck so far up HT ass it's not even funny. Not saying you're a HT fanboy Snake Plissken. :)

:exactly:

The only other person i've seen say anything bad about this has his tounge stuck so far up HT ass it's not even funny. Not saying you're a HT fanboy Snake Plissken. :)

I like the EB and the HT, but I think their both off so I'm not catering to one side at all. HT infuriates me 90% of the time.

I'm sorry but as an owner of all things Arnie that is the best sculpt of the guy I've ever seen. But fair enough if you can't see it.

I'm sorry but as an owner of all things Arnie that is the best sculpt of the guy I've ever seen. But fair enough if you can't see it.

I'm not even putting the DX13 head over this one, and I look at this one as the best to date but I still think it's not captured.

It might be the forehead wrinkles doing that to me.

If it didn't have forehead wrinkles people would complain he looks too young. Guess these sculptors just can't win.

Don't put me in those group of people, I'm not bashing it at all.

I think that when people read "Looks off, not impressed" without any further argument or explanation, it could be perceived as trolling a little.. (i'm not saying it is, i'm saying it could be). Mainly because if people don't know you personally, they don't know what reference you are using for this sentence and will fill in their own.

Giving some more background info on your statement can greatly reduce a lot of seemingly negative comments and create more understanding for your viewpoint, which has has just as much a right to be spoken here as the others.

Not trying to offend or defend anyone.

I think that when people read "Looks off, not impressed" without any further argument or explanation, it could be perceived as trolling a little.. (i'm not saying it is, i'm saying it could be). Mainly because if people don't know you personally, they don't know what reference you are using for this sentence and will fill in their own.

Giving some more background info on your statement can greatly reduce a lot of seemingly negative comments and create more understanding for your viewpoint, which has has just as much a right to be spoken here as the others.

Not trying to offend or defend anyone.

You made a good point. But in all honesty, even if I went that route I probably would of been attacked by sharks anyway.

Some need to relax.
It's not like our friend here is bashing the figure.
He just don't fully see Arnold in that HS.
Thats all :)

Keep your strength for the real haterzzzz ^^

No one has even been attacked, so why are people saying people need to relax? :lol

I'm absolutely blown away... the level of detail on this piece is amazing (from what we've seen).

EB dominates when it comes to paint apps as well. :rock

Can't wait to have this sucker next to the original T-800 :D

333500_538747102804789_539543450_o.jpg

Wow. This looks stupid good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back