ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I will be on there as soon as it becomes available!

Will it not be in Honk King time though I wonder? They are what 12 hourse ahead of us here in UK and 18 on the US? Dunno if that's right.

Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead of the Eastern US time Zone, which puts them eight hours ahead of you.

******* :mad:

Gotta wait till god knows when next year for mine :(

:mad: Sucks buddy. Same here but for the dx12 which I really wanted for christmas.

Yup! I will be on there as soon as it becomes available!

Will it not be in Honk King time though I wonder? They are what 12 hourse ahead of us here in UK and 18 on the US? Dunno if that's right.
You can order the bd enterbay now on the layaway option on OSB.

It's not going to get any better than this people! I'm feeling pretty smug right now for deciding on quarters and waiting patiently for this guy over the original...

This guy, The T1 from Hot Toys, the Endo. What a shelf!

Quick question lol. What will be the price of this? How much costed the previous one?

Pretty certain i'm gonna buy it, but i'm gonna wait for the full reveal before i order from OSB. Spent FAR too much this month.

I wonder how soon this will ship out if you order directly from enterbay? Like is it actually ready to go come the 24th and will ship out asap

Quick question lol. What will be the price of this? How much costed the previous one?

Look at the Bruce Lee it has way less details than the BD Terminator and the price is $450.00,this one would be around $500.00

I was thinking about how bright that light in the eye will be?

All too often I find the lights on these figures to be bright and you don't get the cinematic look.

What do you guys reckon?

Boom. PO'd this bad boy :D

BOOM...

aaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back