ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys going to do when the Hot Toys version comes out?

I don't know about your guys but I have no doubts that I will love this Enterbay one. But the Hot Toys has the T1000 and you can do the punch through the head thing which really appeals to me.

I don't know about your guys but I have no doubts that I will love this Enterbay one. But the Hot Toys has the T1000 and you can do the punch through the head thing which really appeals to me.

I don't remember if you said you were or weren't a multiples of one character collector but in this case I would get both - EB representing the full battle damage and HT for the semi-battle damage and liquid metal T-1000.

I don't remember if you said you were or weren't a multiples of one character collector but in this case I would get both - EB representing the full battle damage and HT for the semi-battle damage and liquid metal T-1000.

Well I just gotta be economical about things as there are some many wicked figures coming out.
I don't feel the need to have two BD Terminator 2's.

I think I will always keep the first EB T2 as that has the flowers and is the clean T2 from the posters.
So I really only need one BD T2.

Well I just gotta be economical about things as there are some many wicked figures coming out.
I don't feel the need to have two BD Terminator 2's.

I think I will always keep the first EB T2 as that has the flowers and is the clean T2 from the posters.
So I really only need one BD T2.

I spoke with extreme bias of course. I'm willing to sacrifice most other toy-desires for multiple Terminators myself.

You have a difficult choice. So far though it looks like you have more display options with the HT.

I spoke with extreme bias of course. I'm willing to sacrifice most other toy-desires for multiple Terminators myself.

You have a difficult choice. So far though it looks like you have more display options with the HT.

Yeah, there is more fun to be had there for sure but I do loves me these big figures! :)
The HT version is a while aways yet so time to ponder.

As impressive as the portrait for this figure is, I'm waiting to decide between EB and HT myself, if I am so impressed with this figure, I'll probably go for EB but the odd Endo arm is a negative stroke for EB based on current pictures, I'm leaning more to HT right now.

As impressive as the portrait for this figure is, I'm waiting to decide between EB and HT myself, if I am so impressed with this figure, I'll probably go for EB but the odd Endo arm is a negative stroke for EB based on current pictures, I'm leaning more to HT right now.

What's this about the endo arm? You'd prefer some interchangable arms?
I would think this will come with interchangable arms as the first one did.

I always leaned towards just owning the 1:4 Enterbay BD to mirror my clean version but the HT figure is that awesome I have to have it as well. :lol

what we need is some dude to make 1:4 T1000 so we can do the punch through the head in 1:4 scale!! :)

Not the most difficult sculpt in the world either I would think.

I just noticed that too. It aslo says 21th of December. :rotfl

They're obviously talking about little Twennie, Colin's brother.

230pxflickrnicogenin66c.jpg

jesus, it's like someone is holding arnies ACTUALY head. looks so much better then the original (which i already thought was pretty damn awesome) especially around the "human" eye area.

Holy S@&t balls!!! That is freaking arn-mazing. Totally agree!!!

Last edited:
What's this about the endo arm? You'd prefer some interchangable arms?
I would think this will come with interchangable arms as the first one did.

It looks bad, too clean, awkward, NECA and HT did a better job of depicting it as broken messily.

8256246308_b43611ed09_b.jpg

hottoys-dx13-t800-battle-damaged-10.jpg

Well you have only see the back of it so far. Maybe it will be better than you think?!

While the photo is a back shot, you get a silhouette of the whole break, unless it's an old shot or they make mods, I don't see other views of what's in that shot looking any better.

While the photo is a back shot, you get a silhouette of the whole break, unless it's an old shot or they make mods, I don't see other views of what's in that shot looking any better.

Ah I see! But you in fairness are one of the more fussy collectors among us.

I actively don't want to know too much about innaccuracies. Some times ignorance is bliss....sometimes....only in action figures. :)

I was trying to see of Enterbay could sell me one ahead of schedule so the chaps and I can have it on the mighty and truly epic Xmas special of The Hottoycast (which I am sure you all have already downloaded?!) but no joy.
I will order on 24th so I hope it can get here fast.

Not buy it? :wink1:

But seriously, I get where you're coming from. It has some cool stuff with it, but I've no interest in 1/6 anymore, less it's something unusual, like the Carlito's Way figure.

So, are we going to have a teaser picture everyday until Friday ?

Oh no question about that and better than the EB clean version too.

This looks 100% Arnie, no doubt.

I just hope this will not suffer quality control issue.

everything will have some sort of QC issue,mainly being all EB figures have some sort of longer leg. Just don't order directly through EB and problem is solved. These will be around for a looooooooooong time. Let all the impatient people pay the premium.

everything will have some sort of QC issue,mainly being all EB figures have some sort of longer leg. Just don't order directly through EB and problem is solved. These will be around for a looooooooooong time. Let all the impatient people pay the premium.

Long leg is an easy fix thankfully, Problem is, if past experience is anything to go by, first batch usually has less quality control issues. Whether its worth paying the initial inflated price? Depends i guess. Thankfully everything has been fine with what i've ordered aside from a scratched batman baseplate.

Ah I see! But you in fairness are one of the more fussy collectors among us.

I actively don't want to know too much about innaccuracies. Some times ignorance is bliss....sometimes....only in action figures. :)

It's not so much accuracy as being true to the film concept. I don't care if every detail is just like the film prop, but just depict a look that suggests a tearing apart of the arm. I find HT's damage a little off from the movie but the loose wires and stuff still look like he ripped it away, EB's just looks disassembled with a precise plan. We may find final shots look more damaged, hard to believe they could overlook that buy get so much facial detail right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back