ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right buddy. Any my location :lol Enterbay FTW!

OMG though. Gentleman. The 3rd of April, 2012 shall be renamed - TERMINATOR DAY.

ahh didn't catch the location! yea man. I can't lie though, with the way my budget is, i'm fearful of not being able to get this just like I missed out on the first version. I really want it, but i have nothing else to sell :lol

EPIC EPIC EPIC. HT dropped the ball and enterbay is continuing to run with it.

This will be a check off the grail figure list for me.
I'm hoping the really go all out with this one and include...

-2 jackets, both BD but one with the torn sleeve
-2 arms, one regular and one "nub" endo arm
-2 m79 grenade launchers, one regular and one w/ broken stock
-Pistol
-bandolier w/grenades
-metal pole (that he hits T-1000 with)
-Various hands (BD gloves) *ones gotta be a "thumbs up"
-exclusive accessory:steel mill control

*wishful thinking accessory: mini-gun to go with clean T-800*

I like your thinking! No one ever includes the metal pole - it was quite a well-used weapon in the steel mill. The thumbs up hand is a good idea as is the control stick for the chains.

Oh guys! Really! I'm so glad that all this happens before an actual judgment day :lol
Really! It's so effin' amazing! What a day for T-fans and collector's!

I like your thinking! No one ever includes the metal pole - it was quite a well-used weapon in the steel mill.
Mate if they don't include one i'll make you one in work. Same goes for anyone who's reading!

ahh didn't catch the location! yea man. I can't lie though, with the way my budget is, i'm fearful of not being able to get this just like I missed out on the first version. I really want it, but i have nothing else to sell :lol

A lot of my 1:6ths are going to make way for the 1:4 invasion. T2 Termy is a gonner I think!

Mate if they don't include one i'll make you one in work. Same goes for anyone who's reading!

Cheers Rob! I've found it surprisingly difficult to find something to represent a simple metal pole for the HT and NECA figures to wield.

Almost everything BUT my T figures are goners.

Yet another hard think is needed on my part. I'm still in debt and still have a bunch of figures on hold at Toys2. I'd like to be well on the way out of debt before stuff like this and the 1989 batmobile hit. Might have to add things for sale that I'd previously considered but ruled out. Its disappointing and unpredictable, one month I'm able to make a nice big lump payment, the next month I have sweet ____ all to put in the bank. Selling more stuff may be the only option.

A lot of my 1:6ths are going to make way for the 1:4 invasion. T2 Termy is a gonner I think!

DO EEEET! it's not so bad once it's actually gone. It's the packing him up that sucks

but all I have left in 1/6 is SW and well those aren't going anywhere. Not selling my superman stuff or Depp stuff. No one will buy SS Lord of thew Rings :lol I gotta make some money off customs somehow!!

Cheers Rob! I've found it surprisingly difficult to find something to represent a simple metal pole for the HT and NECA figures to wield.

yall don't have metal rods at craft stores? or hardware stores? I bought some copper rods from a local craft store to make the metal staff on my custom Gambit I did awhile ago

yall don't have metal rods at craft stores? or hardware stores? I bought some copper rods from a local craft store to make the metal staff on my custom Gambit I did awhile ago

I haven't gone out shopping for it, I just would have thought something like what I need would be easy enough to find lying around the gaff in a toolbox or something. Not so.

well are you guys keeping your EB T 800 unblemished Arnie now????

You're awesome dude! :rock

I haven't gone out shopping for it, I just would have thought something like what I need would be easy enough to find lying around the gaff in a toolbox or something. Not so.

ahh I see. yea one would think it would be one of those things that's just lying around in the tool shed :lol

I'm buying everything announced today even the DeluXefail HT because Cyberdyne shootout is my favourite film scene ever.

I already save the money so I'm ready ! Bring it on !! :rock :rock

Last edited:
Yet another hard think is needed on my part. I'm still in debt and still have a bunch of figures on hold at Toys2. I'd like to be well on the way out of debt before stuff like this and the 1989 batmobile hit. Might have to add things for sale that I'd previously considered but ruled out. Its disappointing and unpredictable, one month I'm able to make a nice big lump payment, the next month I have sweet ____ all to put in the bank. Selling more stuff may be the only option.

It's a big part of the hobby imo. If you haven't had to do so you must share your trick :D Although it sounds as if the norm has caught up with you. Since 2006 my collection has taken different shape many times. At least now I KNOW I want most of it in 1/4 scale. Have so since 2009.

Spoken like a TRUE Terminator fan..I may have to do the same...$$$$$$$$:dunno

DO EEEEEET!

EB has got their ass kicked by HT last few years.. This is their comback piece. I might want this one for the details.

EB has got their ass kicked by HT last few years.. This is their comback piece. I might want this one for the details.

Their comeback piece was their first T-800. This is them back in full force to show up Hot Toys, put a dent in HT sales, and give the collectors what they REALLY want.

It's a big part of the hobby imo. If you haven't had to do so you must share your trick :D Although it sounds as if the norm has caught up with you. Since 2006 my collection has taken different shape many times. At least now I KNOW I want most of it in 1/4 scale. Have so since 2009.

I wish I could be as sure of one scale as you and platty but with the majority of my collecting being Star Wars, it's tough to not have a leg in 1/6...I'd be all for only 1/4 if it wasn't for Star Wars esepcially with EBs 1/4 craze going on

Their comeback piece was their first T-800. This is them back in full force to show up Hot Toys, put a dent in HT sales, and give the collectors what they REALLY want.

:exactly:

adding TDK 1/4 is just going to further them in showing up HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back