ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNNNNN BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: FREAKINNNN SWEEEETTTTT. My dream figure!!!! I just yelled out YESSSS and literally jumped out of my seat!! :yess: :yess: :yess: OCT can't be here soon enough!!! CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! :thud: :clap :horror:impatient:

I'm looking at my T2 standing next to the cpmputer and this new battle damaged sculpt doesn't look like a modification to me ?

Looks like an entirely new sculpt.

I'm looking at my T2 standing next to the cpmputer and this new battle damaged sculpt doesn't look like a modification to me ?

Looks like an entirely new sculpt.

it is. Bill has already said just about everything will be new with this figure including weapons

it is. Bill has already said just about everything will be new with this figure including weapons

sweet.

hmm.....wonder if they'll keep it simple with just the grenade launcher or they'll go the whole hog and throw in the mini gun

DAMNNNNN BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: FREAKINNNN SWEEEETTTTT. My dream figure!!!! I just yelled out YESSSS and literally jumped out of my seat!! :yess: :yess: :yess: OCT can't be here soon enough!!! CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! :thud: :clap :horror:impatient:

If I didn't know any better i'd say you were a tad excited.

I heard from my dealer back in january that Enterbay are planning BD version Arnold from T2 and it will go not only with M79 grenade launcher but with M134 Minigun too.
I really think that we will be getting a dream-come-true set here. I bet this figure will be at least as good as HD-1004 with maybe even more WOW-factor because of all the weathering details and BD-effects.

I heard from my dealer back in january that Enterbay are planning BD version Arnold from T2 and it will go not only with M79 grenade launcher but with M134 Minigun too.
I really think that we will be getting a dream-come-true set here. I bet this figure will be at least as good as HD-1004 with maybe even more WOW-factor because of all the weathering details and BD-effects.

Let's hope it's priced similar to the first T-800 too. :pray:

I know, right! WTF IS HAPPENING! :panic:

rightfull changed your Avatar, Platty :yess: :rock

Enterbay Bill said:
Hasta la vista , baby, preview of the well developed battle damaged sculpt, another side of the face is all Damaged with LEF light. you guys deserve it , the best T-800 ever produced, I will have my holiday from tomorrow, enjoy the preview and talk to u guys later~

thx guys, I am at EB but I still have to say this Arnold is just Fxxking amazing, I can't find a good word to express how stunning it is. when you see the clear photo later on the world will be blow away in a second. and yes, I have the actual things in my hand so you know how excited I am.

yea I think we're good on the wow factor :wink1:

:panic::panic::panic:

This is much more a pleasant surprise than that of the DX 10. I'm glad EB are giving HT a run for their money. I know personally, even as a 1/6 collector, I'm more likely to pick up this bad boy than the new DX.

EPIC EPIC EPIC. HT dropped the ball and enterbay is continuing to run with it.

This will be a check off the grail figure list for me.
I'm hoping the really go all out with this one and include...

-2 jackets, both BD but one with the torn sleeve
-2 arms, one regular and one "nub" endo arm
-2 m79 grenade launchers, one regular and one w/ broken stock
-Pistol
-bandolier w/grenades
-metal pole (that he hits T-1000 with)
-Various hands (BD gloves) *ones gotta be a "thumbs up"
-exclusive accessory:steel mill control

*wishful thinking accessory: mini-gun to go with clean T-800*

Let's hope it's priced similar to the first T-800 too. :pray:
Yeah, pricing was extremely fair in case of HD-1004.
I still can't believe how they was able to offer something that good, fully poseable, with real leather clothes (and really good & authentic too) and metal accessories (and that was not just some kind of blades or swords or claws or smth like that but detailed weapons) and keep it in SSC PF price range.

Everything you said Sined is a valid point. Very true. Which is why I have such high hopes for this new release!

I didn't get the first one specifically because I heard a BD would/might be coming out. Glad I heard right!

Yeah, pricing was extremely fair in case of HD-1004.
I still can't believe how they was able to offer something that good, fully poseable, with real leather clothes (and really good & authentic too) and metal accessories (and that was not just some kind of blades or swords or claws or smth like that but detailed weapons) and keep it in SSC PF price range.

Yeah the real leather and metal parts still blows my mind tbh. I suppose EB knew they had to wow us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back