ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. How else are they going to profit from the cheaper shipping? :lol

so the expected release date is the 21st...has anyone decided whether they'll get this direct from EB despite so many problems with the last few releases in regards to delay (ie. Rambo, Batman/Joker) or will most of you be getting this from a local retailer? I suppose the benefits ordering from EB direct is the so called "added bonus" that the others dont recieve if purchased elsewhere. For the original T2 T-800 Bill sent those who ordered direct from him the Black colour box (instead of the regular silver edition and he also added a second hand gun which also wasnt included in the original silver box. Then for Rambo he added the bonus detatchable arrow boxset...not sure about the Joker/Batman releases as i missed out on them but would love to know what he has in mind for the T-800 Battle Damaged...any ideas?

I'm going to give ordering direct from Enterbay a shot. The website update looks as if they're tightening up the line of communication with the customer so it should be a step in the right direction.

The quality control better be up to scratch as this could be one of EB's highest earners.

If I do I end up getting this one, I'll probably be ordering directly from EB. I'll get it faster, plus I'll get whatever added bonus they decide to throw in.

Some Ebay sellers had the exclusives from batman and joker so i guess i'll rather go that way if they do the same with this one :)
cant wait for the full reveal ^^

Some Ebay sellers had the exclusives from batman and joker so i guess i'll rather go that way if they do the same with this one :)
cant wait for the full reveal ^^

yea, and you have to pay at least $50 more to go through one of those sellers.

Did not happened with my T800, quite the contrary i paid cheaper than i would have with EB.

But if that means that the seller will have checked the figure before shipping to make sure its not defective, and help me avoid custom fees i'm fine with 50 more :)

It's unfortunate that this is a 1:4 figure. I would purchase one if it was a 1:6.

I am the opposite, I would not purchase it if this was a 1:6.

Same here. I don't have my 1/4 scale T2 premium format anymore and I'm looking forward to getting this one. It will be my first enterbay piece....

Cheers

Bear

Come on Enterbay!! We are sat here being excited by this one but looking at the Hot Toys version in the hope you can best it! :)

After seeing the 1:4 Bruce lee, and his base and how it's the same as the batman and joker, I wonder if this will come with the same base as those. If so I'm going to swap it for the base that came with the first entebay terminator. The damaged figure would suit the first base much more and the clean figure would suit the metal base much more IMO.

I would hope we would get new base Platty.

What have they got to lose at this point anyway?

What are you feelings on these BD T2's Dev? are you going to get both or is it all about this one for you?

I am just after the best looking representation but I have to say, I utterly love the size of these Enterbay figures. I would have more if I could. So I am expecting to buy this one over the Hot Toys version.

I would hope we would get new base Platty.

What are you feelings on these BD T2's Dev? are you going to get both or is it all about this one for you?

I am just after the best looking representation but I have to say, I utterly love the size of these Enterbay figures. I would have more if I could. So I am expecting to buy this one over the Hot Toys version.

Well they both look incredible so far, granted we've only seen the head of EB's one and the HT one has some wilful innaccuracies. Ideally I will have both. Ultimately I will have both, its just a matter of whether I can get them at initial retail or if I have to wait due to my circumstances.

Enterbay look like they're aiming for accuracy and if the size impresses you more then I think this will be the one for you.

Well they both look incredible so far, granted we've only seen the head of EB's one and the HT one has some wilful innaccuracies. Ideally I will have both. Ultimately I will have both, its just a matter of whether I can get them at initial retail or if I have to wait due to my circumstances.

Enterbay look like they're aiming for accuracy and if the size impresses you more then I think this will be the one for you.

This is most likely but then the HT version has the T1000 punch scene which is just too cool to ignore.

Hopefully we will have pics soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back