ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The head looks great but i dont like how the endo eye doesnt have red plastic so when the figures light isnt turned on the eye looks weird

Agreed. It looks like some sort of mini cannon.

230-533x800.jpg

The head looks great but i dont like how the endo eye doesnt have red plastic so when the figures light isnt turned on the eye looks weird

Agreed. It looks like some sort of mini cannon

I'm sure it will have something over it when it's finished...
If you look at the illuminated pic the led is just being held temporarily behind the eye to show the effect.

enterbay-t-800-battle-damaged-headsculpt.jpg

You can see the wire and the red glow on his finger.

Last edited:

230-533x800.jpg

The eye (human side) looks way better then the original T-800 head. Less sunken in, less stoned (thankfully it has shades to keep it looking perfect)

This is gonna be amazing. Enterbay just keep hitting them out the park with this 1/4 line.

Too bad EB doesn't use their posable eyes in these figures, this sculpt really makes me think of the shot of him looking over his shoulder at Sarah while hugging John.

The box reminds me of the terminator salvation boxes we got from hot toys back in 09. Its a cool design as I'm not a box connisure but the first box looked nicer.

I personally prefer these boxes to the last one used for T2.

These are more durable I think and you find yourself less fussed about keeping them ding free.

I think we saw that box image awhile back. Cool design though, I like the bullet holes.

If the box makes the figure lighter and that keeps the shipping price in a lower bracket I'm all for it. But then again I've found that dimensions can be just as much a factor, no matter how light it is, shipping will still cost a particular amount because of the size of the box.

The funny thing is when Enterbay claimed that these new boxes would save money on shipping. What they failed to mention was that it was themselves who were saving the cash.:lol It cost just as much to ship Rambo as it did the T-800.

230-533x800.jpg

That sculpt is hands down the best Arnie sculpt I've seen. Really awesome!

Not bashing on HT, I collect a lot of their stuff after all, but it's been a while since I've been this impressed by any of their headsculpts. I really think Jack Sparrow was the last one to invoke a reaction like that.

HT has to pick up their pace especially if they're to enter the 1/4 scale world. I wish that instead of chasing Enterbay, that they'd pursue new figures and focus on completing the many lines that they started and never finished.

If the box makes the figure lighter and that keeps the shipping price in a lower bracket I'm all for it. But then again I've found that dimensions can be just as much a factor, no matter how light it is, shipping will still cost a particular amount because of the size of the box.

see below.... :D

The funny thing is when Enterbay claimed that these new boxes would save money on shipping. What they failed to mention was that it was themselves who were saving the cash.:lol It cost just as much to ship Rambo as it did the T-800.

Yup. Bill has no intention of passing on the shipping saving.
which made his picture series and hype hilarious since the end result to the consumer was just getting an awful box but paying the same.

Yep if the factory paint aps match up to this proto, we're on a winner. Honestly EB have jumped ahead of HT in terms of the standard of their sculpting and paint aps.
Saying thy, this will look insane next to the 1/6 DX BD version :)

noob question: who sculpted this figure is it scuderia or YJ Park.
anyway, both are awesome sculptors, but recent scuderia's work on Rambo, Batman and joker please me. they're really great

YJ Park sculpted this.

I asked him during the HK Anime Convention this year, and he showed me some of the same pics thats posted right now on his iphone.

Exactly. Cheaper materials. That's it and the only reason for these boxes.

Here's hoping timcent88 gets the first bunch like he did last time (Batman)

I think shipping for the 1/4 figures did get cheaper. Shipping for the original T800 was like $75, but for the newer 1/4 figures, it's like $60.

Yeah I know .....
th_whoopdedoo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back