ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely this looks most impressive out of all the new Terminator stuff today..and its merely a teaser shot.

:exactly:

Enterbay listens to fans and knew exactly that we wanted the BD version with all the trimmings and not the silly PERs crap. This bad boy is going to look mental next to the normal T-800 :panic:

This may be my first Enterbay purchase. Hear that HOt Toys? You're losing customers with your lack of creativity.

Of all the Terminator releases announced today, this is looking like it's going to be the best.

Let us wait and see!

Re: ENTERBAY: Battle Damage T-800

I'm sorry, but Hot Toys can eat a ____ on this one.

Battle damaged >> rehashed noir in 1/4.

I think that one is actually the Police Station shootout version...like it matters.

No real interest in Arnold in 1/4; but an Endo might push me over the line :lecture

Enterbay has finally got my full attention!:yess:

I passed on the regular first version, but full battle damaged in 1/4 scale is a must have, especially if the 1/4 HT T1 also comes with a full battle damaged head like they've hinted at. What a set that will be.

I have been curious of their T800 but it let is pass, was interested in their MIB:3 Progress, and and now GONNA BUY this figure.

All made easier by HT letting my order list go wide open with nothing but repeated characters/licenses :pfft:

I will buy this and the endo. Now excuse me, I just **** my pants.

Enterbay, Bill if you read me...I'm ready & happy to give you my money. :lol

For those of you who have the undamaged version, exactly how tall is he?

Looks like the best T2 sculpt yet. Too bad I don't collect 1/4... Still, EB has definitely been killing with the T2 figures lately.

Looks like the best T2 sculpt yet.

I may be wrong but i believe it's the exact same head sculpt just with battle damage.

This has my attention, but it has to be INCREDIBLY-AWESOME for me to get out of collecting 1/4 Arnold statues and pick up 1/4 scale figures.

Now this is a T2 figure.

Hot toys who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back