Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed him tonight, have him currently up for sale but now i've reposed him it has me pondering the sale, still a fantastic figure

DSC_0070f.jpg

Well we only have it a few months so I would hope he's still a great figure! ;)

I cannot ever imagine selling mine. Why are you thinking about it?

Well we only have it a few months so I would hope he's still a great figure! ;)

I cannot ever imagine selling mine. Why are you thinking about it?

I don't really have a practical place to display him at the minute my besta unit and detolfs are occupied, he is on a unit in my living room at the minute . I also want to fund some other custom figures. and the HT version would suffice i may decide against it like as he is a wonderful piece

Last edited:
Enterbay - RoboCop

Yeah, I could never sell mine either.

I know emergencies happen and all that, but I would make damn sure this guy would be the last one I get rid of, I just love him that much.

Best $600 spent on a figure thus far. (Should've been $450 but oh well)

I love mine... The actual paint job is perfect and think it looks so much better than the hot toys.. But who can deny a die cast robocop figure when it comes out! Anyways here is my contribution :)

Honestly guys the electronic holster makes this the best robocop that will ever be made imo. That gimmick alone makes this figure definitive for me as well as the weller likeness!

I love mine... The actual paint job is perfect and think it looks so much better than the hot toys.. But who can deny a die cast robocop figure when it comes out! Anyways here is my contribution :)

Going by con pics and video of the Hot Toys proto and every pic and video I have seen of this it sure doesn't look it.

Honestly guys the electronic holster makes this the best robocop that will ever be made imo. That gimmick alone makes this figure definitive for me as well as the weller likeness!

Really great pics, I love that pose, it looks so natural, one of the best set of pics I have seen of this figure so far. :clap

Still undecided whether I am getting this or not, the armor appears to lacks detail in most areas but I love the size and the Weller face plate on the helmet head sculpt looks so dam real! I just wish the armor didn't look so cheap and plastic looking and had more detail like the Hot Toys proto appears to have.

Last edited:
Thanks darkavatar!

The paint job has the glossy silver/blue/purple hues with the painted panel lines everywhere which I believe to be movie accurate. On the hot toys it looks like it's the silver paint with painted blue\ purple panel lines and looks forced.. Again this is my opinion so no burning me at the stake :p I will definitely be checking it out at sdcc and hopefully eat my words... But man the electronic gun holster alone is worth the eb figure lol

Last edited:
Going by con pics and video of the Hot Toys proto and every pic and video I have seen of this it sure doesn't look it.

Really great pics, I love that pose, it looks so natural, one of the best set of pics I have seen of this figure so far. :clap

Still undecided whether I am getting this or not, the armor appears to lacks detail in most areas but I love the size and the Weller face plate on the helmet head sculpt looks so dam real! I just wish the armor didn't look so cheap and plastic looking and had more detail like the Hot Toys proto appears to have.

Get it man! This thing looks like $1,000,001 !!!

Thanks darkavatar!

The paint job has the glossy silver/blue/purple hues with the painted panel lines everywhere which I believe to be movie accurate. On the hot toys it looks like it's the silver paint with painted blue\ purple panel lines and looks forced..

Hmm ok it sure doesn't look it man. In your pics it just looks plain silver with no detail, guess this is a figure u have to see in hand to see those details u mentioned :dunno. As for Hot Toys one whether it looks forced with parts painted blue or not, I still prefer that look/color to EBs.

Again this is my opinion so no burning me at the stake :p

No of course not man, I just don't see what you see but doesn't mean I am right either.

I will definitely be checking it out at sdcc and hopefully eat my words... But man the electronic gun holster alone is worth the eb figure lol

Which version u going to get?

Get it man! This thing looks like $1,000,001 !!!

Probably will man, already put a deposit on it, just waiting for my LCS to get it in. ;)

Hope there are no QC problems.:pray:

Probably will man, already put a deposit on it, just waiting for my LCS to get it in. ;)

Hope there are no QC problems.:pray:

:horror have you really put a deposit down Steve? Congrats buddy :clap Was so difficult to turn this one down for the PCS version...I desperately wanted to have a Robocop in my collection this year :(

:horror have you really put a deposit down Steve? Congrats buddy :clap Was so difficult to turn this one down for the PCS version...I desperately wanted to have a Robocop in my collection this year :(

Yeah if I don't buy this now I will never get the chance to buy it again, so I don't want to have any regrets. I hope they tweak that PCS one so that the armor is reflective like this one and thus, more realistic.

Yeah if I don't buy this now I will never get the chance to buy it again, so I don't want to have any regrets. I now regret passing on the BD EB Terminator because the latest batch sucks compared to the original batch. I hope they tweak that PCS one so that the armor is reflective like this one and thus, more realistic.

and if they did? Another Robocop purchase on the horizon? ;)

After long debate finally got mine. A quick few points for those of you who may still be on the fence:

Cons:
-The hands and finger rubber-like material is pretty crappy...it's like the ones you see in toys in a dollar store. It does have that nice movie-look but I believe the same can be achieved with hard plastic. A pair of articulated hands should be included as well although given the crappy rubber material they went with I doubt articulation would work.
-Aforementioned hands and gauntlet falls off very easily when trying to pose
-armor plates hard to remove
-limited articulation, it would also be nice to be able to articulate the head by hand and not just remote only
-lack of attention to detail on pain apps- it's not as good when you are spoiled by Hot Toys. There are small paint blemishes on my robo on the right thigh and blemishes on the stand (scratches on the surface) and small scratch on the remote control button
-master switch on Robo is finicky- I thought the remote function was broken until I pressed and repressed the switch a couple times
-crappy support stand design: I really don't think the Robo can stand on his own without risk falling over as the ankle joint is not the tightest, and the leg grabber does not seem to mitigate that risk either...enterbay should've gone with a waist grab. The grabber also does not have rubber lining to prevent rubbing on the figure...I fixed it by taping a piece of foam.
-the battle damage chest plate is poorly done...just doesn't look realistic. The damaged helmet though looks very nice.

Pros
-I had the Neca 18'' and thought it was great...until I put it beside the enterbay. The enterbay just looks like a Robo as he appears in the movies while the Neca looks like a blown-up Play Arts Kai...well not that extreme...but the Neca is definitely not as movie accurate to my eyes.
-I like the remote gun holster feature..but this is sort of negated by the fact that the mechanism is not movie accurate.
-Despite criticism about the paint color..I actually really like it. You will see the purple and blue hues under different lighting conditions. I guess they could've shaded it purple/blue like the Neca (and the HT?) but it's cool to see the armor change color depending on the light
-The Burke headsculpt gets alot of flak...but unless HT comes out with a Murphy sculpt (which I hoped they would as a summer exclusive but I guess that's not happening) this is as good as it gets. In terms of the realism and having a Murphy head with all the tubes, veins, and pulled skin over the mechanical mandible this sculpt hits all the marks. Would've been cool to have PERS and also to have it articulated though.

The bottom line is that if you're an 80's child and Robocop gave you nightmares then you should definitely get this figure. It's still definitely very expensive...I don't know how it could be more expensive than the HT Ed-209 or the 1/4 Endo given the engineering in those pieces...but at the end of the day it is what it is.

IMAG2054.jpg
IMAG2055.jpg
IMAG2057.jpg

Thanks for the thoughts jlyc

I would consider maybe getting a replacement bud my paint is perfect on mine and my button for the gimmicks is solid.. Everything else is pretty much spot on to what u said... But spending that much for paint scratches and potential gimmick problem that u seen to have I would hit up your seller and get a replacement

Hey guys, I just checked my robo and the rubber is cracking, pics coming up

Jk :D

Back