Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a 1/6 scale assault cannon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

cool cool.

once the 3D rendering of it is ready to show and all that, I will open an official interest list with pricing and everything.

good to see the interest here.

Yeah but u said that even if the final product turns out as well as the HT's proto u still said this would look better. That is why I asked that question.

Must have to be something u need to see in hand because if wasn't for that realistic and great likeness on the head sculpt (which evidently is the most important thing about a figure) I would of thought it was a cheap NECA toy. The quality looks poor the and look of the plastic doesn't have a metal appearance, it just looks toyish. :dunno Maybe Hot Toys one will look toyish to as I have only seen proto pics of it which like I said before are probably photoshopped. Nevertheless, still tempted to buy this because I can't get over how realistic that head sculpt looks!

Yeah, I personally love this piece. I think if you see it close (please, no that's what she said jokes) you will see the level of detail and how impressive it LOOKS. Now, why am I putting the word looks in capital letters? Because yes, it somewhat feels cheap. A little light, and the arm design along with the fingers is something I can't understand.

I'm sure the HT is going to have a better build to it, being diecast and all, and overall, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will be the better built Robo. Hell, for all I know, it might look great! (I'm getting it for sure). But there's something about this 1/4 Robo that just can't be matched, and that's it's presence on the shelf. As long as you don't play much with him, you'll love it m8.

If you an get it for a discount of some sort, I'd say go for it.

Yeah, I personally love this piece. I think if you see it close (please, no that's what she said jokes) you will see the level of detail and how impressive it LOOKS.

:lol

Now, why am I putting the word looks in capital letters? Because yes, it somewhat feels cheap. A little light, and the arm design along with the fingers is something I can't understand.

Hmm although it does bother me that it feels cheap, as long as it looks amazing I can get over that.

I'm sure the HT is going to have a better build to it, being diecast and all, and overall, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will be the better built Robo. Hell, for all I know, it might look great! (I'm getting it for sure).

But there's something about this 1/4 Robo that just can't be matched, and that's it's presence on the shelf.

Yeah but is that because it is big? Like if Hot Toys makes a 1/4 one of this wouldn't it have the same or better presence? :dunno

As long as you don't play much with him, you'll love it m8.

Hmm k well I should love it then since I don't really play with these things.

If you an get it for a discount of some sort, I'd say go for it.

Well I can get it under $550 US so is that a good price?

BTW thanks for the advice.

:hi5:

:lol

Hmm although it does bother me that it feels cheap, as long as it looks amazing I can get over that.

Yeah but is that because it is big? Like if Hot Toys makes a 1/4 one of this wouldn't it have the same or better presence? :dunno

Hmm k well I should love it then since I don't really play with these things.

Well I can get it under $550 US so is that a good price?

BTW thanks for the advice.

:hi5:

It's still a tad expensive tbh. I'd wait. Or maybe I won't, after all I gave Timcent $600 as soon as he got them in, lol. I haven't purchased anything else this year aside from West Batman and ED though.

I saw someone selling it here for $450 I believe. Why he would take such a hit, idk. But id wait for a deal around that price. Do you have a lot of stuff on PO or any future purchases you might be thinking of bud?

I saw someone selling it here for $450 I believe. Why he would take such a hit, idk. But id wait for a deal around that price. Do you have a lot of stuff on PO or any future purchases you might be thinking of bud?

No I pretty much have nothing. I have some maybes but that is about it, so this is probably the only thing I will buy this year. I like the Hot Toys proto but I am trying to get out of 1/6th so not sure I will buy that. So I guess I can probably afford to spend the money on this m8.

Last edited:
Just went on Enterbay.com

Robocop is on pre-order for $608 USD with shipping. Looks like they are doing a second batch?

After reading about all the pros and cons about this piece I am still so conflicted about whether to get this piece of not at MSRP! Need some advice here either way please...need to see some more pics!

After reading about all the pros and cons about this piece I am still so conflicted about whether to get this piece of not at MSRP! Need some advice here either way please...need to see some more pics!

This is Godaiking's picture a few pages back. IMO the picture is what it actually looks like in hand. It's also the same picture that pretty much sold me on getting it asap.

untitled_by_godaiking-d7kiwqr.jpg

Thanks for the pic...interestingly i have all the other figures in that picture as well.

Now regarding the plastic is it like light hollow PVC or hard injection plastic? I have the NECA 18'' Robo and that thing actually has quite alot of heft.

I am unfamiliar with material definitions but it does have some sort of heft to it.

You definitely need to hold it with a slight grip otherwise it might tip over and get damaged while handling it.

This is Godaiking's picture a few pages back. IMO the picture is what it actually looks like in hand. It's also the same picture that pretty much sold me on getting it asap.

untitled_by_godaiking-d7kiwqr.jpg

This picture sold u on getting it? It actually put me off it as it looks very toyish looking. I use to think it was because it was the color that was putting me off this figure but when I compared it to Hot Toys proto the color was nearly the same, it's just that Hot Toys Proto is incredibly detailed with painted lines all over the armor. This just looks like one silver grey color, like the legs have no detail on them, chest plate looks good though. Nevertheless, I will probably still end up buying it. :eek:

Last edited:
Yes its the picture that sold me on getting it as soon as possible. Also before I've seen other pictures of it photoshopped and standing outside on the ground. But I tend to go with what it looks like in hand and on a display case/shelf. I dont regret this purchase one bit and love as it is.

I will be getting the HT Robocop diecast once it releases. Its going to be a great figure I believe.

Enterbay Robocop is one of the many reviews we have squeezed into the latest bumper episode of The Hottoycast which should be up over the coming days.

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

Back