Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the vid
Useless and will jack up the price...
too bad because the 1/4 terminators are awesome
wait and see i have not yet made my decision.

from the looks of it, doesn't seem like we'll be getting this at the end of the year like they previously said. really want this , but just hoping now that they don't screw it up with too many gimmicks.

Gotta say, they really nailed the paintjob for this.

1424304_548189158588955_529149474_n.jpg

Just show the damn' thing already.

*And it looks like there will be no metal/die-cast parts*

:lol

Because of the mouth?

Actually that mouth does tell us that they are probably copying HT with the multiple mouth-pieces or they are providing more than one headsculpt. No way that would be the one and only expression for a Robocop figure.

Sigh. Who am I kidding. I probably will get this.

I think I will be able to pass on this version quite easily. Robocop would be one of the few characters that I would break my 'not to buy high-end 1/4 figure rule' but since Hot Toys seem to have done a wonderful job on their version then there is no need to throw the cash at this one too.

Mind you never say never. I will also say that Enterbays version looks ace as well.

:lol

Because of the mouth?

Actually that mouth does tell us that they are probably copying HT with the multiple mouth-pieces or they are providing more than one headsculpt. No way that would be the one and only expression for a Robocop figure.

I think it could just be the mouth plates, since his eyes under his helmet aren't visible and wouldn't warrant multiple headsculpts like we got with EB Bats, though there could be another headsculpt without helmet :)

I agree that this really looks good -- and they could have actually done without the RC gimmicks IMO. Only thing now that's keeping me from getting one would be space as I really am running out of I'm no longer using my sofa-bed in full size LOL

It is going to be tough choosing between this and the HT version. If this was 1/6 it'd be even tougher. 1/4 is just so big!!!

Back