Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???

1174892_212415238924505_415581435_n.jpg

Man that is one ace looking Robocop.

Feminine hand posture notwithstanding.

Well he was aloud that manicure after his torment in the Steel Mill.

Seriously that sounds like something that would have happened in Robocop 2 after he is reprogrammed by OCP.

Directive 789 - 'I will serve the Public Trust and look as good as I can with a Manicure once a week'.

If I remember correctly, at the end of last year, EB announced 2 final products of their 1/4 line in just 1 month which is bruce lee wotd & BD T800. I hope this is the case with robocop

Thanks for the info buddy.

It really is a great looking Robocop. How is that Robocop statue that was planned for Detroit coming along?

The parts are at Detroit Bronze Works as of a week or two ago and ready for bronzing. It's planned to go up early 2014 if I'm not mistaken. There's a video somewhere out there of its arrival and unboxing(more like a crate. Uncrate-ing?) it's pretty massive.

The parts are at Detroit Bronze Works as of a week or two ago and ready for bronzing. It's planned to go up early 2014 if I'm not mistaken. There's a video somewhere out there of its arrival and unboxing(more like a crate. Uncrate-ing?) it's pretty massive.

Cheers for the info buddy. I will have to look out for the video.

I'm surprised no one shared this (crappy) Insta vid of a pre-production model :

https://instagram.com/p/gXc8XlyBej

Download link :

https://distilleryvesper7-3.ak.instagram.com/37ca9cd246bd11e39ec00e54cc00666d_101.mp4

I hate the idea of using a remote just to turn the head.

Me too and i think that is totally useless in a figure, and this will increase the final price....

I hope that the remote/motorized articulation allow to move the head up and down, not only straight

Sorry by my bad english

Back