ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg

561418_478294058850094_425280037_n.jpg

I think the sculpt is decent. What's throwing it off is the make-up. It's too clean so it almost look like "the crow".
Needs more black around the eyes, and more red smudges on the lips.

Man, kinda upsetting to see all the dislike on this Piece. I really feel like they nailed the likeness down. And this already has an edge over HT cause we all kno they wont even bother to change the socks on theirs :lol

Likeness doesn't blow me away, but I like it. He comes with just about everything you could ask for. Looks like a very solid figure. Digging the exclusive accessories, etc. as well.

Damn this turned out great! They even got the buttoned straps on the gloves which HT STILL haven't done with their joker gloves. Shoes look nice too. Love the EX items. As much as I want this, I think I want the DX12 a little bit more. Congrats to those getting him. It will be an epic display

I think EB's Joker looks great. The larger size means the make-up will be more realistic (and actually look like paint, which it does) and the clothing won't look as clunky. When it comes to tailoring and dressing the figure up, big scales are the best thing companies can do to achieve more lifelike qualities.

Having that said, I'm not getting this. Just putting in my two cents by saying that once again, EB has nailed the visual aspect of figure production...

The scope for the rocket launcher. By the way, that rocket launcher is inaccurate. :lol

69464edegw1dva3qo4xm5j.jpg

Type69RPG.jpg

800px-TDK_5026.jpg

...sort of. Seems like they reused the Rambo one and got rid of a few parts.

Cosplayers. You can sell it off to those people.

This actually comes out a lot nicer than I expected. And I like the accessory variety here better than the Batman who has like 6 bombs and 5 batarangs. Way overkill.

Those socks are a major troll to HT :rotfl :rotfl

Proves once and for all that there's no silly licensor reasons for the HT socks to be WRONG every time

Depends.

1. Those socks are 1.1 scale. And more importantly they're not for sale. EB could've bought them from the company that owns the design patent.

2. EB (to my knowledge) doesn't have an American distributor like HT with Sideshow. Which means they're free to sell/distribute whatever they want without consequence as opposed to HT who would have a problem distributing a figure here in the states that was violation of a design patent.

So who knows!?

Also..

19931732.jpg

Back