ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what she said. :yess:

michael-scott-christian-slater.jpg

I was wondering where you were! :1-1::1-1::1-1:

:hi5:

1/4 Bat stuff will look bad ass in my Batcentric collection room. :mwaha

Nothing worse than staring at macro shots of 1/6 figures for months to then being disappointed with tiny details in hand.

1/4 is like having those macro shots in hand.

Exclusion: 1/6 89 Batman is awesome. :lol

That's what she said. :yess:

:yess:

Last edited:
Depends.

1. Those socks are 1.1 scale. And more importantly they're not for sale. EB could've bought them from the company that owns the design patent.

2. EB (to my knowledge) doesn't have an American distributor like HT with Sideshow. Which means they're free to sell/distribute whatever they want without consequence as opposed to HT who would have a problem distributing a figure here in the states that was violation of a design patent.

So who knows!?

Also..

19931732.jpg
Very nice improvement there, Devil. Supposedly Diamond is going to be distributing EB products in the U.S. soon. Unknown if this applies to these Bat-figures or not.

hmmm........well, I think EB did a pretty good job. The side shots defn looks like Heath to me, but the front shots don't. Besides the laughing sculpt on the new HT DX, I don't think anyone has gotten a great likeness on Heath on these smaller scales except Bobby and Adam. I want a Joker really bad, I might have to settle for this one unless HT confirms they will be doing a 1/4 Joker. Some of the nitpicks besides likeness don't really matter to me cause it seems like both HT and EB have many of the smaller details wrong.

Depends.

1. Those socks are 1.1 scale. And more importantly they're not for sale. EB could've bought them from the company that owns the design patent.

2. EB (to my knowledge) doesn't have an American distributor like HT with Sideshow. Which means they're free to sell/distribute whatever they want without consequence as opposed to HT who would have a problem distributing a figure here in the states that was violation of a design patent.

So who knows!?

Also..

19931732.jpg

that's a pretty good mod. Not a huge difference, but now I can see how the elongated face/chin takes away from the likeness.

I need a close up of that portrait! :gah:

One without all the shade.

Yeah, this lot of promo shots is weak.

I'm so torn on this. Looking at these pictures, I don't really like it, but I can't pinpoint why I don't. I'm hoping some proper pictures will give this figure some more life for me, because the superimposed movie shots are doing the opposite of their intended purpose.

Either way, I'd be out on the exclusives. The MIB thread has scared me off way too much to preorder with EB.

Yeah, this lot of promo shots is weak.

I'm so torn on this. Looking at these pictures, I don't really like it, but I can't pinpoint why I don't. I'm hoping some proper pictures will give this figure some more life for me, because the superimposed movie shots are doing the opposite of their intended purpose.

Either way, I'd be out on the exclusives. The MIB thread has scared me off way too much to preorder with EB.

100% agreed too. I skipped Rambo because my favorite seller (plus others I'd have considered) didn't stock them.

I still don't see a :thud: type of likeness and for $400+ i'd need that kind of reaction. I sure hope we see something of a more clear and close up shot. Pitty cuz their Batman looks fantastic. I'm getting that forsure.

100% agreed too. I skipped Rambo because my favorite seller (plus others I'd have considered) didn't stock them.

I still don't see a :thud: type of likeness and for $400+ i'd need that kind of reaction. I sure hope we see something of a more clear and close up shot. Pitty cuz their Batman looks fantastic. I'm getting that forsure.

I also want to see it in some scaled pictures. Because it's easy to take for granted how impactful 1/4 is until seen in scale. I only have one PF, the Rocketeer, which I thought looked cool in pictures. But then in hand, the size makes it so much more awesome.

Batman looks fantastic (that sculpt though...), but I don't think I'll be grabbing him. My collection has been shrunkified, so I'd be more likely to steer it towards villains when adding the occasional random piece.

To people that own other EB 1/4s - can a Detolf glass shelf hold them easily? I know it's not recommended to have a PF on a Detolf shelf, but I figured these would weigh much less.

Depends.

So who knows!?

Also..

19931732.jpg
But... but... your modified pic is more off than what was originally shown because Heath Ledger does have a pretty even proportioned face. You can't complain past this. This is pretty much straight up Heath. Never mind what skewed scene you're picking out of the movie. This is it.

Heath_Ledger_0.jpg

69465_xit-ledzher_or_heath-ledger_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

936full-heath-ledger.jpg

68654_xit-ledzher_or_heath-ledger_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Back