ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a really nice figure. I won't get started on this scale, but I love the amount of accessories he comes with. The rocket launcher is a nice touch, and one Hot Toys hasn't attempted yet.

It looks...okay? Honestly, the Batman is much more impressive, compared to that, this is just "meh". He looks like a charicature. I'll wait for the Hot Toy, I'm sure they'll reveal a 1/4 scale Joker soon enough.

It looks...okay? Honestly, the Batman is much more impressive. This is just "meh". He looks like a charicature. I'll wait for the Hot Toy. I'm sure they'll reveal a 1/4 scale Joker soon enough.

Yeah in about 10 mins :lol

What a lame ass reveal. Not one close up of that face.

Joker.gif

So happy.

1/4 HD MASTERPIECE "THE DARK KNIGHT, Batman and the clown ~ limit gifts to release large run A.) 1/1 real proportion of metal Batman belt buckle B.) 1/1 real proportion clown socks C.) 1 /4 clown mask, buy Batman gift A buy clown presented in B and C, limited edition gift, while supplies last!

Back