ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want this more than the HT version, which just looks like a giant version of the 1/6 scale. The cowl on and face on this one looks amazing! :yess:

The basics of the sculpt are there.. just needs some fine tuning.

63246771.jpg

87405906.jpg

I'm also sold on batman & the joker :hi5:
few months ago, I swore to not buy any 1/4 figure.
Started with Rambo & now these....
Just hoping no QC problem.
Rambo only have 1 head, but Batman get 4!
The price is right for me:yess:

After seeing this, I don't think the BB suit design looks good in any scale besides 1/1. It's so damn pudgy in toy form. Medicom's attempt was the least ridiculous. Headsculpt and materials were nothing special, though.

We meet again Blade. So are you getting this one?
Hopefully we won't send any complain email again to their CS:lol

We meet again Blade. So are you getting this one?
Hopefully we won't send any complain email again to their CS:lol

Nope. I really don't like the way it looks as a figure. It's not even the matte suit, but the shape of it and overall feel is clumsy.

Plus, even if EB gets a North American distributor (which would hasten dealings with customer service), there's always the possibility of problems underneath that suit that you might never be aware of until one day, the thing just breaks apart because you didn't think to unglue it and check. That's what it was like with Rambo; I took off his pants when unclothing it for repair and noticed how haphazardly the plastic pieces of the legs are attached. It's not too bad on mine (I can live with it, it doesn't appear to be unstable or in any danger of breaking), but imagine if it's worse on something like Batman and you won't see the effects of it until after the exchange window is long-gone.
And EB still has consistent problems with their 1/6 line too. The MIB thread is horrific to read through. I'd rather get my 1/4 fix from a company that can at least hold a solid launch for smaller figures; it'll make me feel more confident in their larger ventures knowing that the little things are down pat.

brucehsfix.jpg

if Enterbay was able to fix the eyes the HS will look really good
sad they didnt receive any feedback for it.

Nope. I really don't like the way it looks as a figure. It's not even the matte suit, but the shape of it and overall feel is clumsy.

Plus, even if EB gets a North American distributor (which would hasten dealings with customer service), there's always the possibility of problems underneath that suit that you might never be aware of until one day, the thing just breaks apart because you didn't think to unglue it and check. That's what it was like with Rambo; I took off his pants when unclothing it for repair and noticed how haphazardly the plastic pieces of the legs are attached. It's not too bad on mine (I can live with it, it doesn't appear to be unstable or in any danger of breaking), but imagine if it's worse on something like Batman and you won't see the effects of it until after the exchange window is long-gone.
And EB still has consistent problems with their 1/6 line too. The MIB thread is horrific to read through. I'd rather get my 1/4 fix from a company that can at least hold a solid launch for smaller figures; it'll make me feel more confident in their larger ventures knowing that the little things are down pat.

Damn... did you take a photo?
I haven't checked what's inside his pants :lol:slap
too bad I like this original costume, but I'll also order HT 1/4 Batman.
Will see you in that thread instead this one then:hi5:

brucehsfix.jpg

if Enterbay was able to fix the eyes the HS will look really good
sad they didnt receive any feedback for it.

Good, good good.

Ultimately futile though, because of Enterbay's reveal/release process. This figure will be available soon, so it's probably too late to make changes.

Good, good good.

Ultimately futile though, because of Enterbay's reveal/release process. This figure will be available soon, so it's probably too late to make changes.

Well considering this is available in less then 24 hours, I would say yes its way to late for any changes.

I still like this over the HT. The eyes on this Bale sculpt seen as bad as tha ugly chin on the HT one.

Damn iPhone. Meant to say the squinty eyes don't seem as bad as the ugly chin on the HT figure

Wait, what's wrong with the chin on the HT figure?
too big, too long and too detailed. Should be more subtle like the EB sculpt.

I'm not one to argue or debate on which is better though. Everyone likes what they like for whatever reason they like it :)

I'll probably try this semi-gloss on my other HT BB Bruce Wayne gloves and see if this is better. I did use regular gloss on my OC bats and very wetlike glossy.

semigloss.jpg

I'll have to look into that as well.

Btw, what's up with the cape? (Enterbay) Is it just a case of bad futzing?

Why the FK is the cape on top of the Cowl??????:slap:slap:slap:slap

Coz they are retarded and not knowing the correct way on how to attach the cape on BATMAN.

It's a major fail on their end.

Actually I was looking at my Dark Knight art book and to my shock and surprise the cape is on top of the cowl!! :google

review-the-art-and-making-of-the-dark-knight-trilogy-book.jpg

You can see it the middle shot of this compilation as well:

fx9aD.jpg

Here's my lines and circles contribution :lol

It's clearly a good sculpt, however my problems
1. Eyes don't seem to line up. The left eye (when facing the head) seems to be angled upwards which shouldn't be the case.
2. The ear shape is wrong
3. The lower lip needs to be flat, this is one of Bale's defining features.

Untitled.png

"File not found - Removed or never existed."

Back