ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I noticed it too while researching. There are times tht the cape is on top of the cowl, it's just not as blatantly obvious as the way EB did it :lol

Last edited:
I'm confident I can futz that cape to look great. Still might get a custom. We'll see.

i was not planning on getting this but it looks great. i don't know why people are complaining. joker looks good also. now just have to figure out how to pay for this.:panic:

i was not planning on getting this but it looks great. i don't know why people are complaining. joker looks good also. now just have to figure out how to pay for this.:panic:

yep, there's always something to complain.
That's why inovation never stops :lecture
and also why our wallet always empty :slap

I think the Bale sculpt with this release is better then the one that comes with Hot Toys 1/4 scale TDKR figure, hell..the Hot Toys TDKR 1/6th Bale sculpt looks better then their own 1/4 scale version.

I'll have to look into that as well.

Actually I was looking at my Dark Knight art book and to my shock and surprise the cape is on top of the cowl!! :google

[]https://chipkidd.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/review-the-art-and-making-of-the-dark-knight-trilogy-book.jpg[/IMG]

You can see it the middle shot of this compilation as well:

[]https://i.imgur.com/fx9aD.jpg[/IMG]
"File not found - Removed or never existed."
Oh no, the fans might be wrong about something this entire time. UH OH UH OH!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I think the Bale sculpt with this release is better then the one that comes with Hot Toys 1/4 scale TDKR figure, hell..the Hot Toys TDKR 1/6th Bale sculpt looks better then their own 1/4 scale version.

Yeah that chin is horrendous. nose and above the 1/4 HT Bale looks good

People have been getting email from EB regarding their MIB issues that they are unavailable until 8-8-2012 due to the show. It wouldn't surprise me if you can't order them until then...but we'll see.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I've never ordered an EB figure before, so I wasn't sure who'd be carrying them.

At first I was going to disagree, but I just looked again, and I actually agree.

The squinty eyes on this are a shame, but it's more recognizable as BW than HT 1/4 imo.

Still think HT new 1/6 bruce is the best though.

I think some of you are just a bit too an@l when it comes to nitpicking stuff in 1/6 & 1/4 scale.

For numerous reasons, the only scale we should rationally demand/expect 100% accuracy in is 1:1.

I mean, I'm a nitpicker myself, even with 12" figures and statues. But there's a line, and some of you sprint way past it. :lol At some point you need to accept that you shouldn't expect absolute 100% perfection in toys of this scale and just let it go. Trust me, you'll have more fun.

581022_451732281525860_2120526799_n.jpg

603510_451732321525856_1937522910_n.jpg

555645_451732388192516_1090980454_n.jpg

581005_451732414859180_976920767_n.jpg

427435_451732441525844_516830945_n.jpg

Y'Know... these images look WAY better than the ones shown yesterday. Almost shifts my thoughts between this one on the HT one.

Back