ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I'll hope mine arrives. Then I'll worry if its mint or not :lol

Tell you what I will be gutted and disgusted if I don't have it this week, sad though that may be - and annoying perhaps to guys who have ordered off EB direct and BBTS etc. I could accept that I was likely never going to have it last week but, shipping out of HK when it did and as many working days as there will have been since then.....

It certainly does take the excitement away being that we paid more. Still EB and BBTS buyers are plenty of weeks away. My EB Batman experience was the complete opposite though. Shipped in under a week and months before anyone else got theirs.

IMG_5328_zps4b2c6ac7.jpg

Damn I suddenly need this new BD figure in order to update my clean version ! :mad::lol

But anyway... I pre-ordered this figure from toyhq in the UK. It's gonna be 312 pounds including shipping and it will probably, hopefully be sent out this week.

Now I'm debating whether I should throw in the 1/4 Batman figure in that order or not.. :dunno

Well mine still says 'awaiting customs clearance'. When it has said that for more than 24 hours then it usually means it will be about 2 weeks. So bloody annoying. Wonder why it took a week to leave HK.

:lol Yeah realistically mine hasn't been that long a wait. It just feels that way because this is one of my most wanted figures of my entire collecting life.

I am insanely jealous of everyone getting it right now, but I'm just glad to be getting it, it's been so many years of dreaming this would be done, a few extra months will be worth the wait.

BBTS buyers are plenty of weeks away.

Months, they updated the arrival to May when they solidified pricing, and that's if there are no delays, hopefully not, but then, Rambo was supposed to hit their Oct/Nov and now is currently listed as January, I got mine in July from EB direct, that's a crazy wait period.

If I get funds together sooner and this is for sale still through EB, I'll just order it ahead.

Well mine still says 'awaiting customs clearance'. When it has said that for more than 24 hours then it usually means it will be about 2 weeks. So bloody annoying. Wonder why it took a week to leave HK.

This has evidentially happened to a few of us then. Sucks.

:horror

If I have something that gets held by customs its usually a day at most.

Same. Plus the "customs" department is in the same building as the Canada post sorting plant so it usually takes under a day (sometimes hours) to clear.

I am insanely jealous of everyone getting it right now, but I'm just glad to be getting it, it's been so many years of dreaming this would be done, a few extra months will be worth the wait.

You have stellar patience :lol

Months, they updated the arrival to May when they solidified pricing, and that's if there are no delays, hopefully not, but then, Rambo was supposed to hit their Oct/Nov and now is currently listed as January, I got mine in July from EB direct, that's a crazy wait period.

If I get funds together sooner and this is for sale still through EB, I'll just order it ahead.

That's nuts. Frig patience, i'd have to find a way :lol

The blood work on yours looks great, and man does that Endo shine, they did a great job on the metallic finish.

I think it's been customized dude.

I have empty bank account and maxed out credit card :lol

Ah well carry on then :D

Back