ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this mix of wires and all possible with the figure as it is or did you add wires and stuff?

IMG_5350_zps0a330870.jpg

Yeah I hear ya. Effn bills :mad:

Yeah, I have to replace the sliding glass doors on my condo by the end of summer :mad:

Is this mix of wires and all possible with the figure as it is or did you add wires and stuff?

IMG_5350_zps0a330870.jpg

Yeah, I have to replace the sliding glass doors on my condo by the end of summer :mad:

I added a couple of things..like the bent shaft right in front

You've done a fantastic job making it shiny no doubt, however I actually prefer the dull finish as its more accurate to the prosphetics used in the movie.

Excellent pics! I was toying with the idea of bending some of the exposed endo arm bits, is it safely/easily done?

Awesome pics and decent videos have chip in. That will keep me happy for couple of days. Hopefully Bruce/t800 will come at a same time. Beers/cig/camera/tripod is ready for whole night of indulgence and photo shooting. ^^!!

Awesome pics and decent videos have chip in. That will keep me happy for couple of days. Hopefully Bruce/t800 will come at a same time. Beers/cig/camera/tripod is ready for whole night of indulgence and photo shooting. ^^!!

:lecture cigarette smelling figures decrease 2nd hand value.

But who would want to sell this figure? Its full of "excellent".

41878_1_468c_jpeg_pagespeed_ce_EscpVBFNl_.jpg

Update! UPDATE!!! UPDAAAAAATE!!

***ks!

Haha usually my HK orders takes 1 week in the post office & 2 weeks tell it arrive. On other note, Timcet told that the new batch should arrive Thursday morning! Hopefully will be shipped the same day :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hide and seek bro. Told ya. It'll show up sooner than later i'm sure :)

Thanks, hopefully it'll be one of those scenarios where it arrives out of the blue with no prior tracking announcement. Doubt it though, and I could be setting myself up for a daily dose of crushing disappointment to hope for that....man...nobody told me this business of ordering on ebay and getting your figure before most other people was so hard. :lol :monkey3

Thanks, hopefully it'll be one of those scenarios where it arrives out of the blue with no prior tracking announcement. Doubt it though, and I could be setting myself up for a daily dose of crushing disappointment to hope for that....man...nobody told me this business of ordering on ebay and getting your figure before most other people was so hard. :lol :monkey3

might happen...was tracking mine last night and it stayed in San Francisco from the 2nd till today..it usually goes to the airport post office first..then ours..then it gets delivered the next day but this morning when I tracked it..was already in our Post office..just waited one hour for the mailman to give it to me :)
IMG_5392_zps3e6c6fa1.jpg
IMG_5391_zpse1be8c54.jpg
IMG_5390_zps326c5b71.jpg

Last edited:
:thud: I wish I had the $ for this one! Gonna have to pony up for those 2012 preorders soon.. :slap

:wink1:Those pics just getting better !!!! Checked with patrick again, Earliest Sg arrival is 15th Jan ..... Couple of days delays max !!!

might happen...was tracking mine last night and it stayed in San Francisco from the 2nd till today..it usually goes to the airport post office first..then ours..then it gets delivered the next day but this morning when I tracked it..was already in our Post office..just waited one hour for the mailman to give it to me :)
IMG_5392_zps3e6c6fa1.jpg
IMG_5391_zpse1be8c54.jpg
IMG_5390_zps326c5b71.jpg

I think you need to tweak both shoulders quite a bit, seems to low to me !! Good shoots anyway. :lol

No must resist Skynet....STOP posting amazing pics of this... If I keep looking I'm going to have to add this guy next to my the T-800 non BD ver....:) Great job!

Back