ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience with ordering internationally direct from Enterbay? I'm thinking of ordering this and the T-1000 to be shipped to the UK, I've heard their customer service is pretty bad though.

Anyone have experience with ordering internationally direct from Enterbay? I'm thinking of ordering this and the T-1000 to be shipped to the UK, I've heard their customer service is pretty bad though.

I ordered the Battle Damaged with their store in HK and didn´t have any problem.

My BD figure came with some faults and they ask me to return it to replace it. I did it without problems.

The problem it´s when you contact for an item that it´s out of stock.

Cool, thanks. Does the HK store have a website? I searched but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for clarifying. I ordered the T-800 BD and pre-ordered the T-1000 from the HK site.

These two are so photogenic.

IMG_7514.JPG

IMG_7516.JPG

I got my figure today, and I must say he's pretty cool! I'm not quite convinced of how the battledamaged endoparts on his face were painted, but oh well.. I dont see any point in returning him because of that. The minigun was a bit disappointing since I was expecting a bit more from that after reading alot of praise for that. Its still cool, but somehow my impression was that this thing was almost all metal, but it appears to be just plastic on mine. The weight of it is very light, so it cant be much metal on it. One of the reasons I ordered this was so that I could place the minigun with bag on display with my T2 Premium Format, and I'm pretty sure it will look good with him.

In the end I still like it, very nice figure :)

Attachments

• EndoEnterbay.jpg
    EndoEnterbay.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 686
Congrats on the buy.
A full metal minigun is not a good idea. Would be way too heavy.
This a figure not a statue, so its articulation need to support the weapons.

Which they have trouble doing even with the M-79.

Anyway, now that the dust has settled on DX13 (i.e the hype has reduced to normal levels) I'm able and willing to put my flag here with this figure as the best Arnie headsculpt. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed that HT got more of a likeness into DX13 on the final figure than on the prototype, that the PERS actually did not look bad at all, but there was still **** ups with the headshape and the hair. Yulli just can't seem to sculpt Arnie's hair to save her life. I'm not convinced it can't be done at 1:6 to better effect than it is being done. DX10 and DX13 have both come off looking like mini-afros, so neat and rounded. Aswell as that the hairline on the temples is a new mistake which had been done better on DX10.

Thusly I've gotta give it to Enterbay as the best Arnold headsculpt, even such as it is an endoskeleton on one side. I really love the EB BD T-800 and the T-1000 as a pair.

Which they have trouble doing even with the M-79.

Anyway, now that the dust has settled on DX13 (i.e the hype has reduced to normal levels) I'm able and willing to put my flag here with this figure as the best Arnie headsculpt. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed that HT got more of a likeness into DX13 on the final figure than on the prototype, that the PERS actually did not look bad at all, but there was still **** ups with the headshape and the hair. Yulli just can't seem to sculpt Arnie's hair to save her life. I'm not convinced it can't be done at 1:6 to better effect than it is being done. DX10 and DX13 have both come off looking like mini-afros, so neat and rounded. Aswell as that the hairline on the temples is a new mistake which had been done better on DX10.

Thusly I've gotta give it to Enterbay as the best Arnold headsculpt, even such as it is an endoskeleton on one side. I really love the EB BD T-800 and the T-1000 as a pair.

Thanks for that, I was actually a little hesitant to get this after getting the DX13, but when I saw him it just blew me away. It might not have all the amazing display options as the HT one, but if I were to keep only one Terminator collectible this would be it. Is truly amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well DX13 remains a far more complete and fun package. Just taking the sculpts in isolation my vote goes to Enterbay, I think this Scuderia fellow has a better handle on sculpting Arnie in just one attempt. And if you were lucky enough to get from the first batch you got excellent weathering on the clothes and the best paintjob that company offered.

sold off my DX13 and get the Enterbay's. Preferred the shelf representation of the Enterbay's though.

All I can say is that one should consider himself quite happy if you get to own both the EB and HT BD editions of Arnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back