ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry late night typing.
I meant they did change the shoulders plastic screw holes between the clean and bd release.
The problem was not the Tiny screw it self but that it fit into a plastic thingie onto the shoulder, wich was too thin.
Its still the same design but the shoulder has a bigger plastic thingie, probably sturdier.
Tightening would probably help, but as you can see it can hold the pose pretty well.

Yeah but that's the old batch that can hold the pose. I meant if tightening up the screws for the newer batch would solve the problem , since it is the same design.

But even with that bigger plastic part in the long run im afraid tightening the screws might damage it.
The whole shoulder articulation should have had metal in it, the arms are too heavy for just a plastic connection.
I prefer to be safe than sorry, even if i know know how to fix those shoulders.

Yeah I am not sure what the answer is I am just wondering why the arms on the new batch are not as strong as those on the old batch. So I thought maybe they are not screwed in as tight as the older batch. :dunno

:)
I ll re check my extra body from the second batch, tighten it a bit just to see.

Also on a sidenote i ordered a 1/3 M4 its a metal display model that looks pretty good.
Since im not going with the screen accuracy, im not a fan of the full bd look with destroyed arm, im doing a fake semi bd look with the full bd hs, it Will look cool.
On paper it looks like its not on scale with the figure, but first im not sure its an accurate 1/3 scale (it ´s 26cm wich match approximatly the 1/4 of the real weapon) and second it seems to me that enterbay ´s weapons are a bit underscaled.
We ll see if it works out :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
OK cool looking forward to it. ;)

I checked the BD arms that i put on my Clean Terminator and i tighten the screws with no problem.

But i think that the screws will be again loose if you touch much the arms.

I recomend to not tighten the screws because the joint could break at some time.

I checked the BD arms that i put on my Clean Terminator and i tighten the screws with no problem.

But i think that the screws will be again loose if you touch much the arms.

I recomend to not tighten the screws because the joint could break at some time.

Were they the second from the latest batch? All I am trying to figure out is why are the latest batch arms more loose than the first batch ones if they are using the same design?

Were they the second from the latest batch? All I am trying to figure out is why are the latest batch arms more loose than the first batch ones if they are using the same design?

I don´t know from what batch they are, i bought the body on Ebay.

Anyone have pictures of this next to the T2 premium format Sideshow released a couple of years ago?

Couldn't resist and pulled the trigger. Got one from a member (brand new almost) and from the first batch. Can't not own this none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't resist and pulled the trigger. Got one from a member (brand new almost) and from the first batch. Can't not own this none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell in love with it the first time it was revealed and the deal was sealed the first time I saw the price.

Congrats on your purchase! :hi5:

Thinking about picking this guy up. I'm a huge Terminator fan. But the changes I'm reading about the QC of the second batch has me doubting whether I want to get this figure or not.

Get a second or third DX 13 then, would guarantee you lesser headache down the road.

A friend of mine who owns the original EB T800 and the EB BD T800 said that the joints on the body are prone to cracking as time passes by. Hes since sold both of those and stick to DX13.

oh my. looks like alot ppl are like me. on the fence with EB. i am able to get the older version t800bd, and i would be getting the 1/4 endoskeleton to pair up with it. that being said, dx13 does sound like a good plan too.

Get a second or third DX 13 then, would guarantee you lesser headache down the road.

A friend of mine who owns the original EB T800 and the EB BD T800 said that the joints on the body are prone to cracking as time passes by. Hes since sold both of those and stick to DX13.

This has happened to like 2-3 people in this thread, in comparison to the many others who also own these figures without a problem. That was also the clean T800 as well. I'm yet to hear of anyone with the BD T800 that's had joint problems. In saying that, Enterbay bodies in general do feel a bit cheap, so as a precaution I wouldn't mess around with them too much, just in case.

I have both the DX13 and the BD T800, and while the DX13 does seem to have better build quality overall (as is usually the case with Hot Toys), for me it just doesn't compare to the Enterbay figure. It just looks like a kid's toy in comparison. The things I do like better on the DX13 are the battle damage on the knee and the broken arm, looks a lot more realistic than the Enterbay one, but everything else looks way better on the Enterbay figure. The head sculpt blows the DX13 sculpt out of the water (which doesn't look all that great IMO), the clothes fit the body a lot nicer and have very nice weathering on them. The weapons are made of real metal and wood and look very realistic. There's just so much attention to detail overall, it really does look amazing.

As for these differences with the newer batch, I'm not sure if it's worth freaking out about because 1-2 people posted a pic with differences. If you really want the figure but are concerned with these issues, buy off Timcent and ask him for a photo of an in-stock figure so you can see it for yourself. Ask for specific shots of certain areas you may be concerned about. I wouldn't be concerned for the weathering on the clothes, since you can easily add more weathering to the clothes yourself with some sandpaper and maybe a bit of paint.

Simply put, if you want the best representation of Arnie as the T800 and just want something that looks nice on display and don't plan to really pose it, then get the Enterbay figure. It has amazing shelf presence, but treat it as more of a statue than an 'action figure'. If you want something you want to mess around with a lot though, change up poses, weapons etc... then get the DX13. It's a lot more versatile and less likely to break. Or, if you got the cash, get both...best of both worlds :)

This has happened to like 2-3 people in this thread, in comparison to the many others who also own these figures without a problem. That was also the clean T800 as well. I'm yet to hear of anyone with the BD T800 that's had joint problems. In saying that, Enterbay bodies in general do feel a bit cheap, so as a precaution I wouldn't mess around with them too much, just in case.

I have both the DX13 and the BD T800, and while the DX13 does seem to have better build quality overall (as is usually the case with Hot Toys), for me it just doesn't compare to the Enterbay figure. It just looks like a kid's toy in comparison. The things I do like better on the DX13 are the battle damage on the knee and the broken arm, looks a lot more realistic than the Enterbay one, but everything else looks way better on the Enterbay figure. The head sculpt blows the DX13 sculpt out of the water (which doesn't look all that great IMO), the clothes fit the body a lot nicer and have very nice weathering on them. The weapons are made of real metal and wood and look very realistic. There's just so much attention to detail overall, it really does look amazing.

As for these differences with the newer batch, I'm not sure if it's worth freaking out about because 1-2 people posted a pic with differences. If you really want the figure but are concerned with these issues, buy off Timcent and ask him for a photo of an in-stock figure so you can see it for yourself. Ask for specific shots of certain areas you may be concerned about. I wouldn't be concerned for the weathering on the clothes, since you can easily add more weathering to the clothes yourself with some sandpaper and maybe a bit of paint.

Simply put, if you want the best representation of Arnie as the T800 and just want something that looks nice on display and don't plan to really pose it, then get the Enterbay figure. It has amazing shelf presence, but treat it as more of a statue than an 'action figure'. If you want something you want to mess around with a lot though, change up poses, weapons etc... then get the DX13. It's a lot more versatile and less likely to break. Or, if you got the cash, get both...best of both worlds :)

:goodpost:

Still waiting for that PM from you man. ;)

Yep that bd t800 is a beauty.
It does not suffer from the weak shoulders like the clean one.
And the batch différences on bodies is not that noticable once the clothes are on.
So yeah go for it, as someone said before ask for a pic (chest and knee détails too) before buying and you re good.
Now the dx13 is pretty awesome too... But not THAT awesome when i compare it with my 1/4 EB bd t800 :)

Back