ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that bd t800 is a beauty.
It does not suffer from the weak shoulders like the clean one.
And the batch différences on bodies is not that noticable once the clothes are on.
So yeah go for it, as someone said before ask for a pic (chest and knee détails too) before buying and you re good.
Now the dx13 is pretty awesome too... But not THAT awesome when i compare it with my 1/4 EB bd t800 :)

Yeah but u said the shoulders on the new batch are too loose to hold the grenade launcher with arms out straight.

No i did not tested the second batch body yet, need to get the box from the storage but they are not TOO loose.
When i said weak i meant it brakes, the clean t800 shoulders.
Even the first t800 bd batch body has some troubles keeping the grenade launcher straight up but you can do it.
The real problem is the weapon itself, too heavy.
You need to mod the shoulder one way or another to make more friction.
I would not advise to screw tighter but add a rubber ring between the arms and shoulder articulation or put some blue tac or patafix as we call it in my country, inside the shoulder making it less easy to slide.

No i did not tested the second batch body yet, need to get the box from the storage but they are not TOO loose.

Sorry my bad, I am the one that asked u to try it out because others said that. :slap

When i said weak i meant it brakes, the clean t800 shoulders.
Even the first t800 bd batch body has some troubles keeping the grenade launcher straight up but you can do it.
The real problem is the weapon itself, too heavy.
You need to mod the shoulder one way or another to make more friction.
I would not advise to screw tighter but add a rubber ring between the arms and shoulder articulation or put some blue tac or patafix as we call it in my country, inside the shoulder making it less easy to slide.

Yeah I know you meant that I was just saying that the arms on this one well the new batch are not that great either. Also I agree the weapons are too heavy for the arms to hold, so that contributes to the problem.

Today i received my second BD Body to fix my other Clean version figure:

IMG_20140304_172739_zps95dec57d.jpg

I see no problems with joints or screws.

As we already knew, the screws are different than the Clean version and they are so much better to avoid problems of breaks. :clap

Last edited:
Our friends want to know if the arms can lift the grenade launcher and stay up.
I was not able to Check mine, if you could that would be cool :)

They are like the first batch, because i have both of them and the joints are the same.

I think we have to tighten the screws a little bit but i didn´t check it. I also think the granade launcher doesn´t weight much... or doesn´t weight like the weapons of the clean version.

Look, i checked the new batch bd body and now my other clean version can hold the shotgun without problems:

IMG_20140304_224424_zpsfa5f8b6a.jpg

And this is the surgery i made to the figure, hahaha:

IMG_20140304_224338_zps32eeb27b.jpg

Look, i checked the new batch bd body and now my other clean version can hold the shotgun without problems:

View attachment 97192

And this is the surgery i made to the figure, hahaha:

View attachment 97193

Well that's interesting as it goes to show the design has not changed, so maybe the new batch has loose arms because the screws are not tighten up? :dunno

Well that's interesting as it goes to show the design has not changed, so maybe the new batch has loose arms because the screws are not tighten up? :dunno

Yep.

I said a few days ago that it's the same joints and screws.

Some will come a little loose and others not. I dont know if tighten the screws will avoid the problem.

Yep.

I said a few days ago that it's the same joints and screws.

Some will come a little loose and others not. I dont know if tighten the screws will avoid the problem.

Well he seems to be holding the shotgun up alright. Can u see if he can do the same with the grenade launcher?

Well he seems to be holding the shotgun up alright. Can u see if he can do the same with the grenade launcher?

Just tried this on mine and it holds fine. Looks pretty bad a$$ too, but can't leave him in that pose as he does not fit in the display case like that unfortunately.

By the way, for anyone who has one of the later batch figures that has the poorly done battle damage on the knee where it looks like someone took a bite, you can futz the pants a bit so that the pants covers the actual flesh bit and makes it less noticeable. Did it on mine, looks heaps better now. Also noticed that the pants on mine was stuck to the knee due to the paint gluing the body and pants together. I'm assuming the paint was still wet when they dressed the figure. Same thing with the BD arm. This removes a bit of paint and leaves some black marks from the clothing, but I was not bothered by it because it's covered by the clothes.

Just tried this on mine and it holds fine. Looks pretty bad a$$ too, but can't leave him in that pose as he does not fit in the display case like that unfortunately.

Well at least that goes to show that there is nothing wrong with the arms then on the latest batch. So must only effect some people's figures.

By the way, for anyone who has one of the later batch figures that has the poorly done battle damage on the knee where it looks like someone took a bite, you can futz the pants a bit so that the pants covers the actual flesh bit and makes it less noticeable. Did it on mine, looks heaps better now. Also noticed that the pants on mine was stuck to the knee due to the paint gluing the body and pants together. I'm assuming the paint was still wet when they dressed the figure. Same thing with the BD arm. This removes a bit of paint and leaves some black marks from the clothing, but I was not bothered by it because it's covered by the clothes.

Whether you see that or not the fact that they dressed the figure while the paint was still wet is so dam careless.

The granade launcher doesn´t weight like the shotgun.

By the wat, which one do you like more?:

12956413554_62350060b2_b.jpg

It´s amazing but they have different paint job.

View attachment 97305

The one on the left is a lot better, just from a quick glance it has much better eyebrow paint, the skin colour is a lot more realistic (the right one looks dirty) and the hairline is a lot cleaner.

I thought they just did the one batch of the clean release, it's a bit odd that they'd be so different

The one on the left is a lot better, just from a quick glance it has much better eyebrow paint, the skin colour is a lot more realistic (the right one looks dirty) and the hairline is a lot cleaner.

I thought they just did the one batch of the clean release, it's a bit odd that they'd be so different

Yep, not only different in the head, it´s also different on some things of the jacket. :rotfl

View attachment 97305

The one on the left the one on the right looks too brown and lacks blush.

Yeah that is weird.

Back