English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Bayern sell Muller... they will regret it. Muller is almost everything that symbolises the club... No way, I dont see Muller being sold of all people. Kroos yes, which is a shame as he too is and should be indispensable.
However the player I see leaving Bayern is Pizzaro and/or Mandzukic

Fair play to City. The team with the most points is always the best team. However, the team with the biggest wage bill in world sport should always be top.

Bad luck Liverpool. You were beaten by money bags City, who have just thrown cash like it grows on trees and they only just piped you. Still a great season, no one expected Liverpool to be in the top 4, never mind challenging for the tittle. I can only see Liverpool getting stronger from now on.

I agree, money is power and usually results in winning, however, take nothing away from Pellegrini, he has crafted a great team, not always so easy, no matter how much money you have.

The problem is who can stop City now? They will go and spend another £100 million + in the summer on players and as long as they keep on paying the £50 million fine for breaking FFP rules annually they will keep on doing it.

And ManU fans keep up the habit of distastefully personally attacking someone with plane's flying over stadiums

10368241_518407014932114_1476598851478706678_n.png

Gerrard must have nightmares about that slip though. Right on the stroke of half time aswell. :horror
Maybe Ferguson was right ' he is a top player but not a top top player ':dunno

And ManU fans keep up the habit of distastefully personally attacking someone with plane's flying over stadiums

10368241_518407014932114_1476598851478706678_n.png

All that message does is state a fact, it's not a personal attack :lol

If you want to label anyone distasteful here's a Liverpool fan group in action singing a song with Munich as the chorus,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHMyp_jIyw

Spirit of Shankly....were he still alive the man would be sickened by that kind of thing taking place at an event bearing his name.

Its a really low move, as low as that Moyes one. Considering they can do that much for Moyes, its worse when their own team is 7th in the league, no CL they still find money and time to fly a plane with a message like that over Anfield.

And its not about ManU... ANY FAN who behaves that way, or feels proud about such antics really isnt a fan of the game for sure. They belong to a neanderthal breed who believe vilification of others is the only sense of gratification they can have. Fans like these give the game a horrible shade.

People dont celebrate the achivements anymore, its more like as long as they are screwed Im happy, irrespective of how my team are doing. Thats pretty much being just a hater.

Its a really low move, as low as that Moyes one. Considering they can do that much for Moyes, its worse when their own team is 7th in the league, no CL they still find money and time to fly a plane with a message like that over Anfield.

And its not about ManU... ANY FAN who behaves that way, or feels proud about such antics really isnt a fan of the game for sure. They belong to a neanderthal breed who believe vilification of others is the only sense of gratification they can have. Fans like these give the game a horrible shade.

People dont celebrate the achivements anymore, its more like as long as they are screwed Im happy, irrespective of how my team are doing. Thats pretty much being just a hater.

I honestly wish none of this stuff would happen but it's so ingrained into British football culture that it's very difficult not to get caught up in it.

Maybe you can answer a question I've often pondered.....do fans of teams in other countries behave with the same stupidity towards rivals as they do here in the UK?

The funniest bit was the united fans who said it was their birthright that they win the league every year. My wife and I laughed out loud at that.

Gerrard must have nightmares about that slip though. Right on the stroke of half time aswell. :horror

Most teams would take Gerrard in a second. Who would you rather have running your midfield, Gerrard or Valencia?

True I guess.

United fans must have had nothing better to do than rent a plane and worry about Liverpool. They are going to have a tough time in the champions league. Oh wait... They are going to have a really really tough time in Europe league. Oh wait.... :lol:lol

Last edited:
Back