English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest bit was the united fans who said it was their birthright that they win the league every year. My wife and I laughed out loud at that.

A bit rich coming from an Arsenal fan to talk bad of United winning trophies considering that the only trophy you've won the past 10 years is the 4th place award. :rotfl

Most teams would take Gerrard in a second. Who would you rather have running your midfield, Gerrard or Valencia?

'Running your midfield'? I'd rather have one of the fastest players in the world than one that can't even stay on his legs while trying to control a football :rotfl

True I guess.

United fans must have had nothing better to do than rent a plane and worry about Liverpool. They are going to have a tough time in the champions league. Oh wait... They are going to have a really really tough time in Europe league. Oh wait.... :lol:lol

1.How immature. Your implying that United fans as a collective group organised this scheme when really it was probably a minority of idiots....oh wait....20 United and 0 Gerrard is true isn't it. :rotfl

2.Guess what happened to the plane that slated 'Moyes Out'. It got booed when it was flying past Old Trafford.

3.All Arsenal are doing in the Champions League is just taking up space that could be filled in with another team that actually deserves Champions League football. All you've done in the competition is just fail anyway :rotfl

Apparently Man Utd have tabled a 27 million pound offer for Luke Shaw. Should be wrapped up by next week.

Apparently Man Utd have tabled a 27 million pound offer for Luke Shaw. Should be wrapped up by next week.

Should it prove to be anything more than the usual BS speculation from the media it'll be a nice signal of intent as far as the rebuilding process goes but it's not a move I think United should be making.

Buying English players is rarely worth it because most of them are overpriced and tend to be light years behind those from other nations when it comes to technical ability.

I see Rio Ferdinand been given his marching orders.

RIO-FERDINAND-ABUSE.gif

Better pocket some of that loose change Rio. :lol

The best English talent I have seen in a long time is Barkley. He is the real deal. All he needs is to play under Martinez more and more, and then move to a club like Dortmund or even a revamped Barca where he will really shine. He is one of the few technically gifted English players I have seen.

The best English talent I have seen in a long time is Barkley. He is the real deal. All he needs is to play under Martinez more and more, and then move to a club like Dortmund or even a revamped Barca where he will really shine. He is one of the few technically gifted English players I have seen.

I disagree. He needs to play under Wenger :exactly:

I disagree. He needs to play under AVB. I mean sherwood. Oh he's gone aswell.

Maybe he could become our player manager :slap

:lol
What are the chances Spurs will get rid of whoever is their new manager half way through next season, when they realise Arsenal will finish above them again and all their playing for is Thursday night Football.

I think Sherwood is the ninth (full time) Spurs manager Wenger has seen off? :rotfl
What a poop club Spurs are :exactly:

****ing Arsenal.

If we can't beat Hull City to win a cup then we never will win one

We're becoming a laughing-stock

:lol
What are the chances Spurs will get rid of whoever is their new manager half way through next season, when they realise Arsenal will finish above them again and all their playing for is Thursday night Football.

I think Sherwood is the ninth (full time) Spurs manager Wenger has seen off? :rotfl
What a poop club Spurs are :exactly:

The way Levy operates he should appoint the next manager on a rolling monthly contract :)
That is quite a possibility but here's a thought, If Arse do what they usually do and go from title contenders to 4th again and we win the thursday night football cup, Arse would then play thursday nights :naughty

Looks like Pochettino coming to spurs. Could be a great appointment and will certainly bring attacking football to the Lane. And hopefully Lalana.

We always do it the difficult way of late! So pleased for Ramsey, he really deserved it!

Back