Empire Magazine's 100 Greatest Movie Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gollum being Higher in the List than Aragorn and Gandalf stunk big time I thought but oh well

I think most people would qualify The Predator as a monster, not a character.

Fine line though with inclusion of Gollum; it may be dq'd however for lack of dialogue - though emotion can be just as powerful.

No King Kong, btw. :monkey2

Gollum would count, since he interacted, and acting with the characters. The Predator roared, and killed people. And died. Then another one came....then another, so its not really a character. Same as you couldnt count as the Alien as a character.

Kong would count. He was one creature, and he interacted with the woman character.

Gollum would count, since he interacted, and acting with the characters. The Predator roared, and killed people. And died. Then another one came....then another, so its not really a character. Same as you couldnt count as the Alien as a character.

Kong would count. He was one creature, and he interacted with the woman character.

Perhaps, but the Predator was very memorable; and judging a character on impression - the Predator would be worthy of discussion at least.

More modern snub - Capt Miller, Saving Private Ryan.

Oh no doubt. But I dont really count the Predator as a character...just due to the fact theres more then one....ya know?

Back