Empire Magazine's 100 Greatest Movie Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Empire have some kind of crazy fan base of fight club lovers. I swear.
They always talk about it like its the greatest thing ever.
I have never heard them say a bad word about it.

Not that its a crap movie , its awesome and I love there magazines.
Its just they seem to be fixated on getting the point across that fight club rocks.
WE GET IT EMPIRE ! :lol

Number 2 should of replaced 1 on that list imo.

When the Joker and Han Solo are in your top 5 movie characters ever you should have your magazine taken away. And then you should be forced to watch some movies.

When the Joker and Han Solo are in your top 5 movie characters ever you should have your magazine taken away. And then you should be forced to watch some movies.

who the hell writes there magazines ?.
Its like the guy writing just picks his faves. If I was creating my top ten list I would put " Leon the professional " at number 1.
This isn't everyone elses view though. It should be called " Empires nerdy writers 100 favorite movie characters. ". :D:rotfl:rotfl

Whats wrong with The Joker, and Han Solo? Both are fantastic characters. The Joker is one of the greatest film characters (The Ledger Joker obviously) of all time....IMO.

I think Indy is my favorite.

Whats wrong with The Joker, and Han Solo? Both are fantastic characters. The Joker is one of the greatest film characters (The Ledger Joker obviously) of all time....IMO.

I think Indy is my favorite.

top ten though ?.
I don't think Han solo gets up there , Harrison as Indy but not Solo.
As for Joker ... hmmm... I dunno. I would need to think about that for a while.

Regardless of how I feel about "top" lists, I can usually at least understand where they are coming from with their picks. #1 on this list however, I can't even begin to imagine how anyone, even Pitt himself, would make that choice. Pitt's role in Snatch as Mickey is better and is more memorable than Durden. I can understand most the other picks though.

top ten though ?.
I don't think Han solo gets up there , Harrison as Indy but not Solo.
As for Joker ... hmmm... I dunno. I would need to think about that for a while.

Yep. I would honestly put Joker on 10 ten. I put Joker as #2 on my list....he's just so amazing.

Solo? Top 20...or something. He's fun.

I'd take #9 out of the top 100 all together. I'd move up #26 to the top 15. #15, 16, and 17 would all be out of my top 100 as well.

Still going through it to check out the rest.

#35 Maximus Decimus Meridius

Having Maximus on the list just makes this list so much Sweeter :rock

Now if only SS would make a PF of him :D

Back