Emma Frost Request....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great fix...guys at 16.5 height including base will this be 1/4th scale stat..

I made the following calculations...let's say the base is 1"..that makes emma 15.5 inches 15.5 * 4 /12 = 5foot 1.6inches...that's for 1/4th
15.5 * 5/12= 6 foot 4 inches

Emma is supposed to be 5 feet 10 inches..these seem to fall in between scales..ohh well i'm getting one anyway..:D

speedracer said:
Thats a great fix...guys at 16.5 height including base will this be 1/4th scale stat..

I made the following calculations...let's say the base is 1"..that makes emma 15.5 inches 15.5 * 4 /12 = 5foot 1.6inches...that's for 1/4th
15.5 * 5/12= 6 foot 4 inches

Emma is supposed to be 5 feet 10 inches..these seem to fall in between scales..ohh well i'm getting one anyway..:D

Just curious have they ever said that Comiquette are 1/4 scale? I know the PFs are 1/4 scale but never heard about comiquettes.

I would have never figured Emma to have hair....OHHH! You guys are talking about the hair on her HEAD.

I follow now... ;)

That's not realistic. I'm not overly familiar with Emma Frost's character as I'm only really familiar with the X-Men movies but in a battle, there's no way those two would stay covered during a fight? They'd pop outta that corset before you could say Emma is Frosty. :monkey1

Fritz said:
That's not realistic. I'm not overly familiar with Emma Frost's character as I'm only really familiar with the X-Men movies but in a battle, there's no way those two would stay covered during a fight? They'd pop outta that corset before you could say Emma is Frosty. :monkey1
And the problem with that would be?:confused:

Bannister said:
And the problem with that would be?:confused:

Thats what I couldn't figure out?!?!?!

I mean, all the X-Men would be so distracted that Magneto could strike while their guard is down and BAM!! Fights over.

That statue is awesome nothing wrong on her.Who cares about the hair anyway.I dont buy this one for that reason anyway...:monkey5

I personally think it's fine/ok. Honestly, who going to be having her face backwards, or stair at her hair? Lets complain about how her hair should be lighter (blonde) too :stick . ;P

Agree with all suggestions to fix hair and to make it more bleach blond, like the print art. Also need a little tweaking on the face to match the print art...the face on the statue posted on the Adam Hughes website looks much closer to the print art. Other than that, looks great...got one on pre-order!

Besides all the faults that people seems to find on this statue, it will still be the Best Emma Frost Statue on the market today.

Great looking piece which would be even better with the above suggestions. Either way I'm getting it.

PS touch-ups:

wqredocopy.jpg

Last edited:
Wake, how do you change the color shade of the hair like that in PS? always wondered how to do that effect.

nash said:
Wake, how do you change the color shade of the hair like that in PS? always wondered how to do that effect.
I use the Magnetic Lasso tool to select just the hair by guiding the mouse over the borders of the hair and clicking points every few seconds to keep it on track and then I return to the starting point. To make it lighter I choose white for the Brush Tool and made it large enough to cover the hair in one click. Then I reduced the Opacity to decrease the amount of white that comes out and stopped at the shade that looked right.

Hope it helps Nash.

Back