Does anyone on this forum own the newest released Hollywood Collectibles Group Alien Big Chap life size statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digital_Pixel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm a new collector. I have an important request to ask. Does anyone on this forum own any of the 1 of 25 exclusives or even the non-exclusive 1 of 150 of the HCG Alien Big Chap life size statue? Hollywood Collectibles Group produced 1-25 exclusives and 1-150 non-exclusives. I recently made a purchase on eBay for a #1 of 150 non-exclusive HCG Alien Big Chap Life size statue prop for $6K However, after talking directly with HCG after the fact. HCG told me that the first number on their boxes is always hand written at the time of packaging. It will never be printed on the box, only handwritten. The number 150 portion will always be printed on the boxes. Please see my actual pictures. I'm trying to see if anyone else whom owns this piece can please check their original HCG boxes and see if the lower number is handwritten or printed on the box. This will help in me determining if I have purchased a counterfeit recast. HCG told me their company archives all of their series 1's and that those are never sold to the public. HCG confirmed that they have both the exclusive and non-exclusive series 1's in their warehouse. Perhaps the person telling me this could be incorrect or correct. Sometimes there can be a small margin of error between productions. Any validation from this wonderful online community would be appreciated. The order never shipped out to date. I have already contacted the seller to cancel my order. Since I made all these new discoveries that lead me to believe the product is a counterfeit recast from CHINA. The seller is located in L.A.

blob

blob
blob

blob

Last edited:
Back