Emma Frost Request....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The new Emma Frost looks great. However I have one major complaint that I'd like to see fixed. Her HAIR! I know they fixed the PF Buffy's hair so would anyone else like to see the hair fixed? She should have a sublte widows peak and it should curve in at the bottoms. Like Hughes' art. I think it's the only thing holding this piece back. I'll be happy to get it regardless, because I love Adam Hughes work. Would anyone else like this change?

Okay, I'll say it first:

She has hair? :monkey5

p.s. I'm with wofford, a hair fix would be better...

Didn't notice until you pointed it out. I think it looks good either way, but I see why you would want the change.

I don't think it looks bad but its not great either. I have a feeling no matter what they do it will still look like a helmet to a point due to the style pf the hair and the material used to make the hair. I think it could have look a lil more like the artwork though.

I think if they just put a few tweaks to it and at least give it some layers to it. Take a look at Clayburn Moore's Emma Frost statue and it's hair. If they at least put some detail and shape to it I think it would truly be a perfect statue.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE SIDESHOW!:cool:

I started viewing her from the feet and up...and sadly, I never made it to her face :emperor :emperor But yea, now that you notice it, it's peculiar looking hair, wonder how it will look in person.

I think if enough of us make a stink over here, like they did about the Buffy PF they'll actually change it like they did for her. Come on guys, make a stink.

*hands out pitchforks and torches*

wofford29 said:
I think if enough of us make a stink over here, like they did about the Buffy PF they'll actually change it like they did for her. Come on guys, make a stink.

*hands out pitchforks and torches*
The make a stink method is obviously flawed. Take a look at our Krusade. If making a stink got you what you wanted from Sideshow, we would already have a Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!:D

LOL Bannister, thats becasue you have gone making a stink and you asking for a new figure not just a change. I hope you get your Medieval Krugan, but the stink has worked on Plo's Saber color and other items in the past so it might work here.

The hair looks bad. What it needs is for the hair to come up out of her scalp then curve back downward, she also needs a widow's peak. Some curves at the end of her hair near her chest wouldn't be a bad thing either.
Sideshow, fix the hair helmet and it will be perfection.

Agreed on the hair and at the rick of getting the smack down, I dont care for how they did the cape. It looks weird hanging in mid-air. She needs a cloth cape to make her perfect.

mfoga said:
LOL Bannister, thats becasue you have gone making a stink and you asking for a new figure not just a change. I hope you get your Medieval Krugan, but the stink has worked on Plo's Saber color and other items in the past so it might work here.
I would be more than happy if they just added Medieval armor to the existing figure.:D

I dont have much of an issue with the hair, but I do agree a small amount of tweaking could help it out a bit.

Here's the best I could do with my pathetic photoshop skills. This statue is a fantastic representation of the art, but the hair....LOOK AT THE HAIR!!! I'm sorry if this is offensive to the sculptor, but it looks like someone dropped a wet mop on her head. Compared to the rest of the piece, the hair looks like an afterthought.

Please Sideshow, you know you can just sculpt the hair that's in the painting, and replace the current hair. PLEASE?!?!?!

EDIT::: I made some more cheesy photoshop edits to Emma's hair. Don't laugh too much!

EDIT 2::: Damn! That looks SOOOO much better, if I do say so myself. I didn't change anything but the hair, but look how much better her face looks, with the new hair...something just gets 'brought out' in the sculpt, when the hair is right...I think Adam Hughes would agree :)

emmamerge.jpg

emmamergeedit.jpg

With a hair resculpt, I think this could be one of the best 2D to 3D transformations of a female comic character ever created!!!

Last edited:
Back