Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENG

Hey if ya ever got a Stormtrooper Abdomen and left leg calf armor. Shoot me a pm.

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENG

Crap dude.... so awesome!

Would love to have a breakdown/ recipes of each figure, and even some of the added work you put into these, PLLLLEEEEASE?? lol

Crap dude.... so awesome!

Would love to have a breakdown/ recipes of each figure, and even some of the added work you put into these, PLLLLEEEEASE?? lol

I can share whatever you want. WHihc figure?

Next up is an ECHO Base Han solo.
I was working on this guy before the SS reveal. I decided to finish him and will maybe pick up some loose pieces to upgrade mine.
But at least I don't have to wait a year.

Head is the enterbay one repainted. I didn't like the skin colour and the positionning of the eyes.
Clothing is hasbro retailored and I coloured the coat in blue (I know it's supposed to be brown) but I like dark blue better.
Custom made leather gauntlets.
And as usual my snow weathering :)

Still not 100% finished yet.

P1070935_zps603998fb.jpg

P1070922_zps97450ac4.jpg

P1070930_zps3856716a.jpg

P1070937_zps8df0dc42.jpg

P1070941_zpsbee3fba1.jpg

P1070948_zps6c4d815c.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•DENGAR•ECHO BASE HAN SOLO

Is it me or does that sculpt look like will ferrell
c3dn.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•DENGAR•ECHO BASE HAN SOLO

That must be the hair cause other than that I think it doesn't look like him at all.

hey look keanna reeves. any ways awesome job on echo base han

Yes rather than just posting something at the sculpts expense, I should say top job as usual. Would b proud to have I on my shelf

No worries my friend. I'm also painting the Solo Stormie desguise head to see how it looks on that one.

No worries my friend. I'm also painting the Solo Stormie desguise head to see how it looks on that one.

IM planning on using the same han stormtrooper head and it looks great.im waiting on the body so I could put him together.

Here is a try with the other one but tbh I don't like it. Head is too big and expression is wrong imo.

P1070953_zps4963019a.jpg

It still looks more like him than the other head though. Maybe with the hood up the 1st head would look better.

haha it's controversy. I still like the first one better even with the hood down. BUT i'm working on the cap and goggles.

Yeah it's your fig so it's personal taste :) The 1st ones does look more like keanu though to my eyes.

haha funny cause I don't see keanu at all.
My pics doesn't make that sculpt looks good though, I will try to take better pics.

Dengar, and Han look freaking amazing!!! I like the fact that you went with a blue rather than that purplish brown, color your weathering skills are superb. This Star Wars bug bit you pretty damn hard, huh? Can't wait to see more figures that you spit out!!!

Dengar, and Han look freaking amazing!!! I like the fact that you went with a blue rather than that purplish brown, color your weathering skills are superb. This Star Wars bug bit you pretty damn hard, huh? Can't wait to see more figures that you spit out!!!

haha you're damn right. TBH SW is my biggest childhood memories. It's good to finally build some 1/6 figures.

ATM i'm working on a Tauntaun and hoth Luke :)

Lovin the dengar as usual the detail and weathering is excellent. Love the head wraps which is the only bit I dislike on my own custom. And the hands. Basically fabric is not my friend lol

Hans great too - that sculpt is about the best at the mo but still is slightly off - in no way related to your paint elvis.

Good thread

I got to say I don't mind the ssc head despite the size, but he needs a different expression

I got to say I don't mind the ssc head despite the size, but he needs a different expression

Definitely. Likeness is great but the size and expression just doesn't work with my custom. That is why I went with the EB one which match better imo.

love love love seeing your point of view of the Star Wars Universe... this has become the "go to" thread when i log in.

Back