Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Mythos Darth M

Very cool but it's a shame to hide even half of the paint on the body :)

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Darth Maul b

Whoa, that's badass! Glad your taking on Star Wars stuff now :clap

Almost finished with my Maul. I would say he is 90% finished.
The botts still needs some work but I made him some leather gauntlets which improve the wrsit articulation a lot.

Some crappy blurry pics for now.

IMG_1093_zpsb1f0fc9b.jpg

IMG_1094_zpsd0325e57.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Mythos Darth M

Just awesome man! Best Maul I've seen :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Darth Maul b

Almost finished with my Maul. I would say he is 90% finished.
The botts still needs some work but I made him some leather gauntlets which improve the wrsit articulation a lot.

Some crappy blurry pics for now.

IMG_1093_zpsb1f0fc9b.jpg

IMG_1094_zpsd0325e57.jpg

Blew my mind..

beautiful work... love it.

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's • Snowspeeder LUKE • Mythos Darth Maul

Thanks guys, when i'm done with him I will take some better pics. Those last two are just terrible.

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's • Snowspeeder LUKE • Mythos Darth Maul

i don't own a single pt figure..............but i would have bought that....:lecture

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's • Snowspeeder LUKE • Mythos Darth Maul • Tusken Raider (wip

Wow, you are on a roll Seb. good stuff. Looking forward to seeing you weather this guy up. :)

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's • Snowspeeder LUKE • Mythos Darth Maul • Tusken Raider (wip

Thanks fellas, the tusken will sure be a lot of fun.

Alos a sith Anaking in the work. Paint isn't finished yet and he will have real hair.

IMG_1105_zpsa7c84d27.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •Mythos Darth Maul•Tusken Raider•Sith Anakin (wip)

Seb, having buildt a couple Sandpeople I was just wondering how you were going about the head build? Is that the face section of the SS figure?

Seb, having buildt a couple Sandpeople I was just wondering how you were going about the head build? Is that the face section of the SS figure?

I used the muzzle and eyes of the SSc head.

Put them on a ball of miliput. I used metal rods for the things in his head and the thing on the side of his muzzle are made using some old paint brushes (the metal parts)

WIPs are looking good! What Anakin head is that Seb?

It is the DID Hayden Christ head.
The likeness is grat I think, better than the sideshow. Which isn't difficult :)

I cut the hair part and resculpted a bald head. Next step it to add real hair to it to match his haircut at the end of the movie.

Yeah, just saw your other post. Great call on the DiD head... I've seen it before, but even though it's obviously an Anakin head never even thought about using it for a custom :lol

Very interested to see how this turns out :rock And I may be stealing this idea; I shaved the Sideshow chin down a bit and from some angles it looks good, others it made him a bit ugly :lol

tusken raider.......:yess:

those are really fun figures to put together.
are you going to try to make a bantha too?............:)

It's funny I just remembered I own a Seb Star Wars custom... I bought the Jawa you did a few years back :lol

Back