Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •Mythos Darth Maul•Tusken Raider•Sith Anakin (wip)

Good thing with this one is that the size of the head is more in scale.

Maul, Anakin and Jango will probbly be the only PT figure that I will do.

Yeah that Anakin does look better as the Sith SS head is huge. Maul and Jango are the only 2 PT i have as well but i would like a Grievous.

Good thing with this one is that the size of the head is more in scale.

Maul, Anakin and Jango will probbly be the only PT figure that I will do.

I just sold off most of mine, but did keep one shelf worth of PT figures.

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's • Snowspeeder LUKE • Mythos Darth Maul • Tusken Raider (wip

IMG_1094_zpsd0325e57.jpg

Simply amazing. Hands down the best Maul I have see. I really wish Sideshows version was a little closer to that ,sculpt wise.

Thanks fellas, the tusken will sure be a lot of fun.

Alos a sith Anaking in the work. Paint isn't finished yet and he will have real hair.

IMG_1105_zpsa7c84d27.jpg

So far so good. Looking forward to the completed figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Working on my Medicom ESO Boba Fett.
He is almost complete although still lots of details to be done.

Here's what I used.

Everything is medicom except
HT slim body with padded legs
SS boots, kneepad's dart & hands.
I have dye the bodysuit to be more bleuish and to bring more contrast with the grey vest.

Some crappy pics for now.

IMG_1132_zps3c148eaa.jpg

IMG_1134_zps9b8c8c1a.jpg

IMG_1118_zpsc8f1d975.jpg

Alos working on ROTJ LUKE.
Translpanted the medicom hairpiece on the HT Luke head and resculpted the side for a smoother integration with the face.

IMG_1122_zps703355fb.jpg

Love what you did with Luke - knew you'd make him a masterpiece:wave

Working on my Medicom ESO Boba Fett.
He is almost complete although still lots of details to be done.

Here's what I used.

Everything is medicom except
HT slim body with padded legs
SS boots, kneepad's dart & hands.
I have dye the bodysuit to be more bleuish and to bring more contrast with the grey vest.

Some crappy pics for now.

IMG_1132_zps3c148eaa.jpg

IMG_1134_zps9b8c8c1a.jpg

IMG_1118_zpsc8f1d975.jpg

Alos working on ROTJ LUKE.
Translpanted the medicom hairpiece on the HT Luke head and resculpted the side for a smoother integration with the face.

IMG_1122_zps703355fb.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •Mythos Darth Maul•ROTJ LUKE•ESB Boba Fett

Working also on Asajj Ventress.

Sideshow outfit retailored for a triad alpha body.
Head paint stripped and repainted.
I reduced the size of the head by putting it in acetone for an hour and then let it dry for a week. Head is reduced by 10%.

IMG_1139_zps12e83cf4.jpg

IMG_1140_zps46a9e984.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •Mythos Darth Maul•ROTJ LUKE•ESB Boba Fett

TIme for some better pics.

First Darth Maul

P1070839_zpsd549d305.jpg

P1070845_zps0e6b4f7e.jpg

P1070847_zps902d8949.jpg

P1070849_zpsf1b6df25.jpg

Work in progress Asajj Ventress
P1070855_zps9d27f5ae.jpg

P1070858_zpsb3f04426.jpg

P1070863_zps04a4475c.jpg

Jedi Luke
P1070870_zps2fbe6d0d.jpg

and a WIP of Jango Fett.

Almost 100% hasbro 12" crap figure, completely reworked.
Only the helmet is from Tomy and the vest is a modded SS Fett vest.

P1070874_zps5ed6264c.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT

good god man you are cranking these out like lightning..........:panic:

and they all look fantastic. i think the maul might be my favorite but you are taking all of them to a different level............:rock

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT

good god man you are cranking these out like lightning..........:panic:

and they all look fantastic. i think the maul might be my favorite but you are taking all of them to a different level............:rock

Thanks my friend, I'm working on a hasbro tauntaun with real leather saddle and lot of accessories and HOTH Luke :panic::panic: Despite ss annoucement I still want to build mine.

Thanks my friend, I'm working on a hasbro tauntaun with real leather saddle and lot of accessories and HOTH Luke :panic::panic: Despite ss annoucement I still want to build mine.

oh right on man.

are you going to dremmel out the saddle & reins to do that? i always thought it was a decent attempt by hasbro but just didn't quite get there. look forward to seeing that.

fantastic work! everything looked great elvis. Awesomeness!

Yeaah, cant wait !!!
:yess:

oh right on man.

are you going to dremmel out the saddle & reins to do that? i always thought it was a decent attempt by hasbro but just didn't quite get there. look forward to seeing that.

Yeah gonna dremmel the sculpted saddle and resculpt the fur. I have thought of rescultping over the joints but i'm still not sure yet.

Thanks a lot guys!

Here's an update on my Dengar.
In the end I decided to swith the body armour and shoulder bells with sideshow pieces. Mainly snowtrooper and stormtrooper parts. It looks less chunky, beter details and more articulation.

Still missing the long gloves.

P1070881_zpsbc1ef0a2.jpg

P1070882_zps3a2cfedc.jpg

P1070878_zps5220361c.jpg

P1070885_zps11ea3f72.jpg

P1070883_zpsbe39115b.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENG

That Dengar is freaking AWESOME !! Makes me so want a PF of this dude now !!

Re: ELVIS1976-SW custom's •MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENG

that's terrible...........

TERRIBLY ****ING AWESOME THAT IS !!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

INCREDIBLE - :thud::clap:clap

Thanks a lot guys!

Here's an update on my Dengar.
In the end I decided to swith the body armour and shoulder bells with sideshow pieces. Mainly snowtrooper and stormtrooper parts. It looks less chunky, beter details and more articulation.

Still missing the long gloves.

P1070881_zpsbc1ef0a2.jpg

P1070882_zps3a2cfedc.jpg

P1070878_zps5220361c.jpg

P1070885_zps11ea3f72.jpg

P1070883_zpsbe39115b.jpg

They all look great m8, and i see why you wanted those extra parts off me now Dengar looks a lot better :clap

Dengar looks fantastic Seb, well done. :)

Back