Eleven Toys: The Chem Man Accessory Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cab't wait to get this awesome Walter White - the head resemblance is awesome! Will have to buy new glasses though...

Hey guys, so I see people are talking about this company doing a Jesse figure, but I can't find it on their site - anybody have any WIP pics or preorder info for it? Thx in advance!

Is there a reliable Stateside retailer? Wary of ordering from Hong Kong.

Also ... recommended body?

SnakeDoc

I have bought from onesixthkit many times and never had an issue. Kit is great at responding to emails so if you have any questions or concerns, he will answer them.

As for body I will be using a TTM-21 (or knockoff of same).

I have bought from onesixthkit many times and never had an issue. Kit is great at responding to emails so if you have any questions or concerns, he will answer them.

As for body I will be using a TTM-21 (or knockoff of same).

Never ordered anything from overseas. How long and how much for shipping from OneSixthKit?

SnakeDoc

Never ordered anything from overseas. How long and how much for shipping from OneSixthKit?

SnakeDoc

It varies on where you live; however, from China to me in California takes about 10 days.

Kit is extremely reputable. I wouldn't hesitate to order from the website. I've used it 3 or 4 times now.

It varies on where you live; however, from China to me in California takes about 10 days.

Kit is extremely reputable. I wouldn't hesitate to order from the website. I've used it 3 or 4 times now.

I'm in Houston. I wouldn't figure shipping is too different from CA. Does it cost much extra to ship that far?

SnakeDoc

so is this regarded as a better sculpt than the wolfking one?

As a purchaser of this one -apart from knowing Eleven quality, see for example the Mads Mikkelsen sculpt - I've been fightin' for quite some time between this set and the Wolfking one. After quite some time of study and research I settled on this one - and boy :)
Definetely a better sculpture - not good as Iminime but great - theWolfking one has a weird shaped head, too much thin and vertical
Also the mask has no 3M logo and the glovesd are green, wrong color

Mine is shipped today

As a purchaser of this one -apart from knowing Eleven quality, see for example the Mads Mikkelsen sculpt - I've been fightin' for quite some time between this set and the Wolfking one. After quite some time of study and research I settled on this one - and boy :)
Definetely a better sculpture - not good as Iminime but great - theWolfking one has a weird shaped head, too much thin and vertical
Also the mask has no 3M logo and the glovesd are green, wrong color

Mine is shipped today

thks! :hi5:

been trying to decide between the the two. the Iminime is just way out of reach price wise.

Back