Eleven Toys: The Chem Man Accessory Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really impressed with this kit! The sculpt is really sweet! The rest of the accessories are very solid! I used one of the custom TT21 bodies that are on eBay for $19.99. Everything fit together really nice.

I also picked up a pair of smaller framed glasses off eBay that really fits the look much better than the stock glasses.

Happy I pulled the trigger on this set!

I have one sculpt already, another on the way, a full set and a spare Methylamine barrel for the dio.
I expect the dio will be finished and ready for Jesse by the time he's released.

Nice! I'm tempted to pick up another set to build a Heisenberg. Or at least another head sculpt. You could build a kit that will look every bit as good as the 3 zero coming out for less money.

Nice! I'm tempted to pick up another set to build a Heisenberg. Or at least another head sculpt. You could build a kit that will look every bit as good as the 3 zero coming out for less money.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I have a stack of headsculpts for sale and just sold three tonight. I'm going to use that paypal cash to buy the Wolfking Heisenberg set to use for a bash. I'll likely just offload the Wolfking head to offset the cost as i far prefer the Eleven head.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I have a stack of headsculpts for sale and just sold three tonight. I'm going to use that paypal cash to buy the Wolfking Heisenberg set to use for a bash. I'll likely just offload the Wolfking head to offset the cost as i far prefer the Eleven head.

Yup sounds the way to go.

I made a cple of those meth kits for the sale thread too.

I've seen those.
My worry is what the customs people would think i am trying to import in the little bags, lol.

Haha oh man I can see it now... You pressed up against the wall with a gun in the side of your head all for some stupid toy crap! Lol

Really impressed with this kit! The sculpt is really sweet! The rest of the accessories are very solid! I used one of the custom TT21 bodies that are on eBay for $19.99. Everything fit together really nice.

I also picked up a pair of smaller framed glasses off eBay that really fits the look much better than the stock glasses.

Happy I pulled the trigger on this set!

where did you find these glasses?

Yeah. I get arrested and taken to the station, with them wondering what's in the blue bags...
When i say 1/6 scale crystal meth, i might be in a sticky situation.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you'll only get 1/6 of the sentence for drug trafficking :rotfl

ive preordered threezero's but am tempted to buy this instead of only to have the yellow suit. what are your thoughts on this head vs the upcoming threezero?

Back