Electric Tiki - "EOD" Buffy, Glory, & Dark Willow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank god thay gave willow black pupils. what i dont like is how they used the exact same pose for EoD Buffy that was used for OMWF Buffy. kinda lazy if you ask me. same with the willows too i guess.

Last edited:
"Glory, however will be an exclusive with only 500 pieces produced. Get 'er while the gettin's good."

Exclusive to where? :confused:

*Nevermind. Looks like Sideshow's got it.

I think all three of these look great and I will get each one.

Glory is pretty sweet, EOD Buffy is the best to me. I dunno about Willow tho. I am having a hard time liking it.

I have pre-ordered EOD Buffy and Glory for now. I was gonna get Dark Willow because I want to support this line. But I just can't get past how much I don't like it. I still think I'll get her but I dunno...tough decision. I pre-ordered Glory right away tho because she is very limited, yes?

I thought Glory was limited as well, but Sideshow doesn't mention the ES. I really really really wanted to like the Dark Willow, but I am just not loving it. :eek:

I really like the first Willow, but I didn't dig the first Buffy. This EOD Buffy is pushing me perilously close to starting this line....

I gave EOD Buffy a miss, but will probably cave and buy her. I thought the Original Willow had already shipped and got excited when the announced half price international shipping. I was going to use my reward points to buy her. Now I see she hasn’t :(

As much as I would love Faith, I wish Caleb was next.

Last edited:
Dark Willow looks pretty cool in the Sideshow pics, but I definitely like Vengeance Willow better. I wish I could purchase both, but I can't afford it.

DW looks very plain. What happened to the buttons on her shirt? They kind of broke up the all black look. And where are the veins on her face? She's not DW without the veins.

Buffy looks great. Still not for me, but EOD Buffy would make a nice standalone piece (either Buffy would). I think that's one good thing about this line. It seems like if you did start it, it wouldn't trigger any completist urges.

Nice statue. I like the base, but as far as that being Dark Willow...err, no not really. :rolleyes:

From Electric Tiki's site...

As for Dark Willow, we are leaving the black veins off the face at fox's request. (I don't miss them, personally). Black pupils may come back though.

This was probably a good choice as these statues have a very clean, simplified look.

JUST WHIP MY BUTT, BUT... I don't want, premium format or tooned out characters I WANT 12ERS!!!! There should have been 12er Dark Willow, Anya, Dawn and even the Black slayer (cant remember her name) and yes, a 12er GLORY!!

The funny thing is the tooned ones look better than the 12ers. SS never really captured that high school smirk Buffy always sported not did they capture the kick ass look of Faith. Insteady the made the more obsure characters like D'Hoffryn and Der Kindestaad. They should have made Spike's demon buddy who loved cats just a little too much or the three geeks who caused Willow to go dark

I really like the first Willow, but I didn't dig the first Buffy. This EOD Buffy is pushing me perilously close to starting this line....

Start the line, start the line...I need more of these made! :)

I have decided to order the dark willow. No, I'm not happy with her at all. Then again, how many 1/6 am I not happy with and still own because without them the line is not complete? So there is no reason I wouldn't order dark willow. I am sure once lined up at home on my shelf with the rest of these beauties I will feel like she fits right in.

Back