Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha.....:mad: :rotfl

Hey, totally random, but do you have pics of your Factory X Buffy collection? I tracked down the Slayer's Stake and the Orb of Thesulah at a good price at an online website, but am still on the fence about purchasing it.

(If so, please post in the Factory X thread before I derail this thread anymore. :lol)

I only have the scythe as the other items have not really peaked my interest. They are on facebook. I can probably share the album here so let me grab that link...

I would just like to update everyone on what is going on with electric tiki's Buffy line. Their license is about to expire and most likely will not be renewed. They are trying to push Spike out before it's up but it's a possibility he wont be seen at all. So Faith may be our last addition.

Last edited:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks, I really like the Electric Tiki line. And I'd love a few more statues.

NOOOOO!!!!! I want my Spike!

Screw Faith, I want Spike!

They must realize that Spike will be easy to sell. He's way more popular than Glory and probably even Faith.

EDIT- Nevermind, I got to excited, I forgot that they are trying to get Spike out before the time is up.

Anone know why they don't care to re-new?

Just when I decided to start collecting the line. My EoD Buffy shipped yesterday and I'm about to order the Willows... :(

They must realize that Spike will be easy to sell. He's way more popular than Glory and probably even Faith.

EDIT- Nevermind, I got to excited, I forgot that they are trying to get Spike out before the time is up.

That's debatable, I like Faith better than Spike.

Just my estimate, it's usually Buffy & Angel & Spike that are sold, collectibles wise(for example, the sideshow dolls, premium format, inkworks focus on those three), and I seem to notice more Spike love on boards I've been on.

But that's just my guess.

I would just like to update everyone on what is going on with electric tiki's Buffy line. Their license is about to expire and most likely will not be renewed. They are trying to push Spike out before it's up but it's a possibility he wont be seen at all. So Faith may be our last addition.

This is horrible news!!! I was hoping for Angel. WE NEED ANGEL! :sick

Did Tracy tell you why they chose not to renew? I thought this line did VERY well? :confused: Most everything in the line is sold out on the SS website and the secondary market for many of these pieces is excellent IMO. What happened????

I was really hoping that this would be a line with 10 + pieces in it, something that the PF line was unable to do. I'm glad I got the opportunity to collect this line while I did, but I must say this is very disappointing new. This line has so much potiential. I'd be surprised if TPTB don't see that.

Last edited:

That's debatable, I like Faith better than Spike.

Just my estimate, it's usually Buffy & Angel & Spike that are sold, collectibles wise(for example, the sideshow dolls, premium format, inkworks focus on those three), and I seem to notice more Spike love on boards I've been on.

But that's just my guess.

And Angel would have outsold both. :D

Oooooh, you were snippy. Okay, hehe.

(Is snippy the right word? Bitca-ish?)

I think Xander would have done very well in this line. I could just see him giving us a thumbs up, wearing this grin https://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/displayimage.php?pid=23641&fullsize=1

while casually leaning/holding a battle axe over his shoulder.

Spike, Angel, Xander, Giles, Oz, Cordy. Those were the "must-haves" in my book, but I guess we won't get those. :monkey2

Hopefully, we at least get Spike!

Back