Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All. Here you go...good look at what is probably going to be the regular Spike. CAN'T WAIT!!!

spike.jpg

Last edited:
Hey All. Here you go...good look at what is probably going to be the regular Spike. CAN'T WAIT!!!

spike.jpg

BG I love you. if you were here I'd lick your cheek, that's kinda less fresh than trying to plant one on your pucker. okay that just sounded gross, not that your pucker isn't pretty or anything, just that I don't go around planting ones on just random puckers...at least I should get to know you first before I get to do that, unless your pucker doesn't mind then by all means....i'll just shut up now.

BG I love you. if you were here I'd lick your cheek, that's kinda less fresh than trying to plant one on your pucker. okay that just sounded gross, not that your pucker isn't pretty or anything, just that I don't go around planting ones on just random puckers...at least I should get to know you first before I get to do that, unless your pucker doesn't mind then by all means....i'll just shut up now.

It's my pleasure. I got the go ahead to share it so I did. I'm glad I got to. Looks amazing doesn't he!!!

I'm with you something. And Skytt, pucker means lips. Where did you get A** hole?

I think Electric Tiki Design made a fine choice in going with the grey pants. I don't think it strays from the character enough to not own this piece.

I'm awaiting some info from Tracy about the ex, etc. And when he fills me in, and if it's stuff I can share, I will.

The vamp face on this piece is just fantastic.

Note to all...the ex will have the red shirt, black jacket and black pants. I am loving the variation in the ex to the regular. Not like faith who only had just a outfit color change. Spike will also have a head change.

I agree, black+black+black would look weird, but black shirt+black coat+dark grey pants would look good.

I thought it meant lips, but then my pervy mind told me I was being naive.

I think I read a few dirty fanfics where the phrase "making his _______ pucker" was used quite a few times. Maybe I remember wrong, because I just checked the definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=make one's ass pucker

Alright nobody hit me, I love that pose but there is something off about that face sculpt. I'm just not liking it like I should. His head is too small, and the forehead in proportion to the jaw is way off; his forehead looks huge .. and those bags under his eyes don't look like vamp changes, just that he hasn't slept and needs to put cucumber slices on his eyes.

Thank you SO much for sharing it though C! I'm hoping just a few touch ups here and there will make me like him more.

Alright nobody hit me, I love that pose but there is something off about that face sculpt..

I wasn't too keen on the face either. I just didn't want to be the only one to say it! Is it confirmed he will come with human head? I'm hanging out for that.

Oh, and pucker doesn't mean either. It's the 'look' when you gather your lips together to kiss, hence why it can be used to describe the other part of the body.

I wasn't too keen on the face either. I just didn't want to be the only one to say it! Is it confirmed he will come with human head? I'm hanging out for that.

Oh, and pucker doesn't mean either. It's the 'look' when you gather your lips together to kiss, hence why it can be used to describe the other part of the body.

Oh gawddamn it nobody even caught on that I was really just doing a Xander type ramble, of course I know what the word 'pucker' can mean. sheesh, nobody likes a comic or is that nobody likes a mime, either way it wasn't funny and I didn't talk so nobody likes me. what's wrong with me i can't stop?

Alright nobody hit me, I love that pose but there is something off about that face sculpt. I'm just not liking it like I should. His head is too small, and the forehead in proportion to the jaw is way off; his forehead looks huge .. and those bags under his eyes don't look like vamp changes, just that he hasn't slept and needs to put cucumber slices on his eyes.

Thank you SO much for sharing it though C! I'm hoping just a few touch ups here and there will make me like him more.

I think his head size looks fine, but I could not agree more on the bags.

Yes, I have to say I'm with you on this. I think neither head looks much like the character, apart from the white hair. The vamp head just looks a tad 'off' to me.

But hey, more power to those who love it.

Back