Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Faith processing notice as well! I can't wait for what could be the final installment in this line.

The Spike piece looks sharp though! I really was hoping to see an Angel piece, but I'm thinking that may be out of the cards at this point.

Can't wait for another Spike piece! Even though I would prefer a more realistic depiction, these Tikis are fun. Will have to get one.

I had some news about Spike...a lot actually. But I'm waiting on Tracy's go ahead to give you all the news on him...I was told last week that he was approved, and I meant to come here and share it with you, but I kept forgetting..sorry...but like I said, we may get something very special with Spike...so stay tuned for my post on that.

I had some news about Spike...a lot actually. But I'm waiting on Tracy's go ahead to give you all the news on him...I was told last week that he was approved, and I meant to come here and share it with you, but I kept forgetting..sorry...but like I said, we may get something very special with Spike...so stay tuned for my post on that.

How dare you hit us with that snippet and leave us wanting more. I would impale myself on a stake but then I wouldn't get to hear the rest.

At least you get to know that there is something special possibly in the works for him. I'd like to say it's probable but I don't want jump and say that till I get the go ahead.

The most important thing is that there IS going to be a Spike. So YAY.

Okay, okay, I admit these things are starting to get to me. Anyone know how much I could expect to pay for the first Buffy one (with red top/black pants)? And does anyone fancy trading for a gorgeously repainted 1/6 Spike? :D

Okay, okay, I admit these things are starting to get to me. Anyone know how much I could expect to pay for the first Buffy one (with red top/black pants)? And does anyone fancy trading for a gorgeously repainted 1/6 Spike? :D

I don't have one to trade but would love to see photos of the repaint.

I'll try to takes pics on Saturday, he is gorgeous (by gdb).

Any idea on pricing? I see one went for $130 on eBay the other day. Is that a good estimate?

That's worth knowing, thanks! Although I'm still hoping someone will take me up on the Spike. ;)

I don't have the Red Tiki, I have the EOD version if needed. Would love to see the Spike repaint and have many other Buffy/Angel things to sell/trade. I can't post a sale thread yet as I am a newbie on this forum. But I have tons of positive transactions on the BTVS Figs Forum. PM if you need something else.

Back