El Diablo: A Very Special Predator for qs_toysandcollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God damn it looks awesome. And that mask is great
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I'm glad you guys like the mask. I wasn't sure how it was going to be receaved by everybody. I'm sure I don't need to explain it to the ones who like it, but for those who may not get it, the red markings are supposed to be the Predator's hand prints on his own mask made with prey blood like he skinned somebody, whipped his hands across the exposed meat, and gave himself some war paint.

can we see a pic with the mask on ?

Please, Rolando, don't try to get that mask on the Predator. I spent too much time painting that head to risk F'ing it up by putting the mask on it. The paint would likely survive, but I'd hate it if it didn't. Sorry, Santi.

El Diablo's new home..... Checkout the custom mask Nathan made for me as well!
Booth3.jpg

the mask looks tight!!!

I'm glad you guys like the mask. I wasn't sure how it was going to be receaved by everybody. I'm sure I don't need to explain it to the ones who like it, but for those who may not get it, the red markings are supposed to be the Predator's hand prints on his own mask made with prey blood like he skinned somebody, whipped his hands across the exposed meat, and gave himself some war paint.

Does look great though. very tribal

Great work there Surfer. The markings on the helmet, as pictured by Q, remind me of the position of the P1's fingers when he removed his mask.

I tried to find an image of this, but no luck.
I think you know what I mean though.

Please, Rolando, don't try to get that mask on the Predator. I spent too much time painting that head to risk F'ing it up by putting the mask on it. The paint would likely survive, but I'd hate it if it didn't. Sorry, Santi.

its cool seen it in person this past weekend and man it looks so sick!! great work!! tryed to buy it but i got a big NOPE LOL

El Diablo is amazing, congrats to you Rolando! :rock

...Boardies, if you have a chance to get a custom with Silent Surfer, do not hesitate. Its one thing to have a great piece, but to have a one of a king piece, PRICELESS.....
I had the pleasure of meeting Nathan (aka SilentSurfer) at Pitu's birthday get together, not only is he talented, but one of the nicest most humble dudes you'll ever meet! I gushed (for what seemed like hours) about his work and he was still very modest about it all. He lives nearby, so I'm hoping we'll hang out again soon and that he can maybe do some work for me as well! :rock

El Diablo is amazing, congrats to you Rolando! :rock

I had the pleasure of meeting Nathan (aka SilentSurfer) at Pitu's birthday get together, not only is he talented, but one of the nicest most humble dudes you'll ever meet! I gushed (for what seemed like hours) about his work and he was still very modest about it all. He lives nearby, so I'm hoping we'll hang out again soon and that he can maybe do some work for me as well! :rock

Back at you, ill. I can see you and me becoming really good friends. It was like hanging out with an old friend. Looking forward to the Freddy movie Freaks get together at the end of the month.

Back