El Diablo: A Very Special Predator for qs_toysandcollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Very Special Predator for qs_toysandcollectibles

I like Devil Predator. I was also thinking that he looks like an Asian dragon with the red around his eyes. Shenrong Predator?

Shenrong is very cool. I kinda found a bit of Chinese Dragon in him as well.

diablo predator

Nice.

Yeah, but maybe a bit more exotic, like Diablo, or El Diablo.

Remember the girl in Predator called the Pred "El Diablo que hace trofeos de los hombres", means "the demon who makes trophies of men". Always loved that line.

Top notch stuff, again! Love the custom work.

El Diablo for the WIN!

How perfect is that name for a Predator, being that it's even from lines in both Predator movies. Excuse my spanish, but Ramone Vega's girlfriend also called the Predator El Diablo, right? "El Diablo vino para ellos." "The devil came for them."

And Kind Willie said, "You can't see the eyes of the demon... until him come calling."

Thanks guys. Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. I loved seeing what people came up with. Maybe some of those will land on future customs.

As is the custom (no pun intended), I want you guys to name him. Right now, all I've got is Red Head Pred.

HPIM7002.jpg

HPIM7003.jpg

More pics coming. Photobucket is being stupid.

:horror Wow!! I love all of your customs bro, but you REALLY outdone yourself this time! This is a predator worthy of a movie. Your paint work on this pred is simply stunning & the eyes are phenominal, they look so life like. Danm you surfer!! Now I want one. :banghead :D

Thanks everyone. So, am I getting better with each new Predator? It's really all thanks to you guys who have me customize these that I gain the kind of experience to pull these off. So thanks to you all again for trusting me with your customs. The experience I gain is a blessing.

I'm liking some of these names. Keep them coming.

HPIM7006.jpg

HPIM6989.jpg

WOW dude!!

That is freakin AWESOME!!

For the name how about "Scorpion"

Thanks again, guys. Rolando didn't want to give me any suggestions on his Predator, placing total confidence in my imagination and ability. Creative freedom sometimes equals awesomeness. I'm glad you all feel the same as I do about my color and pattern choices. I hope to do some more amazing, original designs soon. There are some Preds in the queue for projects coming up.

Very cool man, incredible work as usual!

I'll have to make my way down to F-n-S and check it out in person soon :rock

El Diablo for the WIN!

How perfect is that name for a Predator, being that it's even from lines in both Predator movies. Excuse my spanish, but Ramone Vega's girlfriend also called the Predator El Diablo, right? "El Diablo vino para ellos." "The devil came for them."

And Kind Willie said, "You can't see the eyes of the demon... until him come calling."

Wicked, good choice. :D

Absolutely gorgeous work, my man! This blows HT's paintjob out of the water! Well, for obvious reasons. One figure is easier to detail than one-thousand...
Having that said, he is an absolute gem. Top-notch custom, dood :)!

"El Diablo cazador de hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men. Nice work.

Back