ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think this bust would have been better with black eyes, even though the paint looks great, most reports say the Grey's have black eyes. Maybe they'll do another bust like this.

communion.jpg

I think they are pretty black, it may be the lighting making them look brighter. I really like the eyes myself.

lRSHQan.jpg

I love the eyes on this, and I think you're right, they do look black from an indirect angle. Awesome!

I love the eyes on this, and I think you're right, they do look black from an indirect angle. Awesome!

Yeah, it's hard to tell actually but they definitely look black with some other tones beneath. Maybe a blue hue. Hopefully we'll get some more pictures soon. This will be my first ECC piece and I'm looking forward to it. Shame they don't offer direct sales though.

Yeah, it's hard to tell actually but they definitely look black with some other tones beneath. Maybe a blue hue. Hopefully we'll get some more pictures soon. This will be my first ECC piece and I'm looking forward to it. Shame they don't offer direct sales though.

It'll be my first from ECC as well. At least it's Cinemaquette that's selling for them. Their customer service has been top notch in my experience.

Hope the price is close to what we're guessing. ECC's production paint has been looking good. They should be able to nail this.

I know, not sure why, wouldn't help me anyway as they don't ship to the UK unfortunately. Hopefully our retailers will put a good price on it, I'm going to cancel my SSC Masked P1 LSB and get this.

Great price for this. I really like this piece. CM won't charge till they ship either. Chronicle OWNS my bank account right now.

Wow ECC continue to impress, $399 for an translucent resin bust, low edition size and due out the same year, amazing.
If Sideshow made this it would be $799 with open ES.

I know, not sure why, wouldn't help me anyway as they don't ship to the UK unfortunately. Hopefully our retailers will put a good price on it, I'm going to cancel my SSC Masked P1 LSB and get this.

Python where are you going to order from ? That site didnt list uk outlets. Would you be ordering from france ?

Back