ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: It's up, $399, 21" tall and an ES of 500. Elite Creature Collectibles The Grey Bust | Elite Creature Collectibles

Looks like the Close Encounters Alien bust from ECC was the start of a new line, this is music to my ears as a fan of all things Alien. The second one has just been teased and is an original creation by Steve Wang. I like this more than the close encounters visitor they did personally, given it is priced like an LSB... I may just pick one up.

5ZFvf6Z.jpg

"Coming soon from ECC. The second of many original alien busts designed and sculpted by Steve Wang. Translucent resin and high quality finish. Here seen with his good friends Steve Wang and Giorgio Tsoukalos of "Ancient Aliens"."

pRwVQoW.jpg

Picture from Majestic1 on SF.
lRSHQan.jpg

Il be honest, this sort of thing doesnt really grab me but when I saw the second one they have done, I do really fancy getting it. The eyes on this one look so cool. Il definitely be interested in getting this one. Looks very real !

Yea I thought that but when I see it in Rafa's video, I thought it looked really awesome . Price point will make me decide .

I'm assuming it will be $399 the same as the visitor Alien. It is the same kind of size and material by the looks of it. Plus this one doesn't have any licensing costs so could be even less I suppose.

My little niece hates my Prometheus Engineer statue, this one may keep her away permanently bless ;)

Haha it might just. If it is that price, I think I will get one. The eyes on this one might keep the price up. They are much larger and look to be glass but I might be wrong.

I don't know what they are tbh, I'm guessing they will be plastic though. I don't think they will be too expensive to produce on mass. It is quite amazing that this $400 piece has intrinsic resin however. I'm actually really excited about this line, I think I'm going to cancel my Masked Predator LSB and order this. I can afford both but simply don't have the space these days and I already have a P1 LSB.

Does anyone know what this is?

Stev-Wang-sculpture-8.jpg

From what I understand it was made by Steve Wang. It would be an awesome addition to this new alien line.

Xeno, I think that is a one off he was selling at Monsterpalooza.

Not the Grey, but here is a production line shot of the first in the line, the Visitor from close encounters.

OKDdjaz.jpg

Back