ECC Bast - ET Anchient Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I searched high and low, could couldn't find a thread for this despite it being teased a fair while ago. I really like this line and ECC are making some incredible stuff.

I like the Egyptian like design on this and if it's anything like their Grey Alien, it should turn out very close to the prototype. Any pictures from SDCC?

VQH12MJ.jpg

8ltzbtu.jpg

Re: ECC Alien bust

This thing kind of creeps me out. I'm not planning on buying it, but I like the concept...more and more as I look at it TBH.

Looks good in that picture, thanks. This is certainly different to the other two, but I kind of like that. Aliens could be anything so it's nice to see some variety in this already exciting line.

Here's to hoping they get an actual "Alien" license one day, imagine the Big Chap these guys could make!

I think I actually prefer this one even tho its not your classic alien ... Looks really cool.

I love their Grey Alien, but this is certainly very different. I like the eyes. I'll definitely get this if I can affords it when it releases..

Nicely done.... But looks like a hairless cat...

Is that what they were going for with your mentioned Egyptian'esk look?

I love their Grey Alien, but this is certainly very different. I like the eyes. I'll definitely get this if I can affords it when it releases..

They grey is a real nice piece, I just find this more interesting and i like the colors . Yea the eyes on this look superb.

Looks good, I passed on this, simply due to money being tight and there being too much selection in the hobby now. My Grey will remain alone for now.

Back