ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ECC continue to impress, $399 for an translucent resin bust, low edition size and due out the same year, amazing.
If Sideshow made this it would be $799 with open ES.

It is indeed very impressive... And look how cool looking he is!

5ZFvf6Z.jpg

Python where are you going to order from ? That site didnt list uk outlets. Would you be ordering from france ?

Hopefully Collectibles direct will stock it and at a good price, they will be plan A for me... Collectiblesdirect UK--The best place for your collectibles, statues, action figures from movies, video games, comics. We store sideshow, hottoys, gentle giant, kotobukiya, bowen and many more brands

This looks fantastic, it's very well-priced, has a decent ES and it's expected shipping date is only a handful of months away. So basically, it's everything Sideshow's products aren't.

Cinemaquette doesn't require an NRD or anything right? I really want to go ahead and order this so I don't miss out like I did with the Lycan bust, but I might end up cancelling for some more important pieces later on.

I think shipping will be a lot more ordering from them, rather then waiting for cm to put it up.

Back