Ebay seller WTF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dano669

Super Freak
Reaction score
I purchased a batman arkham asylum figure on eBay over a month ago. I pay for said item in good communication at first with the seller. When I ask him will I be getting my item soon he tells me soon or next week and that's after waiting days for a reply. As time goes by I do what most people would do, I file a dispute with paypal. And of course now the seller is all ears and takes minutes to reply to my emails.the email he sends me he claims that because I've put a dispute in he is now unable to pay his bills and buy materials to finish not only my figure but other peoples and if I don't drop the dispute he won't be able to give me what I payed for. I can't believe this guy. He wants to blame me because he hasn't got his ____ together.
Would you guys drop the dispute or am I right for doing it.

Last edited:
Get your money back. He has no business selling something that he hasn't even done yet.

I just like how he's carrying on like I'm ____ing up the rest of his customers and he was going to ship but now he can't because his paypal account is frozen. I do believe thats what I paid him postage for. He also claims I won't get my item until I drop the dispute because he is broke.

I'd just wait for my refund. It sounds like a scam to me honestly but if you want your figure bad enough and feel you can trust him just drop the claim. No way is it your fault though , what does he expect you to do if he doesn't send the item ?. :lol

I'd wait for my money.

Of course you don't drop the dispute. Once you do you cannot reopen the case.

Anyway, your dispute will just suspend your payment to him. Let him use the money he is able to get from other clients to send the item to you. Once you get it you will drop the dispute and the monies will be freed. Tell him that and see what bs he comes back with.

Apparently he does or more so did customs on this forum. Im not going to say who it is but he left a few people high and dry on here too. Seems he only sends what he feels like when he feels like it. I'm not dropping the dispute he can send me my figure or give me a refund. Sucks coz I really want an arkham batman. Good thing moe is doing one on here that I've got my name down for. Sent him an email telling figure or refund.

customizers...lmfao. they think people should front their material costs. haha.

put the screws to him.

Apparently he does or more so did customs on this forum. Im not going to say who it is but he left a few people high and dry on here too. Seems he only sends what he feels like when he feels like it. I'm not dropping the dispute he can send me my figure or give me a refund. Sucks coz I really want an arkham batman. Good thing moe is doing one on here that I've got my name down for. Sent him an email telling figure or refund.

I know who you are talking about. I just received the same figure you have been waiting for. He was late with mine as well and I told him I was going to file a claim before the deadline if I had to. I told him I knew who he was on here and after that, guess what showed up. :)

Don't drop the claim.

Lol guess what's just been posted.
Why did I have to do this to get what I payed for. It's funny.....but I'm not laughing

Lol guess what's just been posted.
Why did I have to do this to get what I payed for. It's funny.....but I'm not laughing

Now let's just hope you are indeed getting what you paid for! Nice to see you made some progress on that situation!
Now, care to share what is it you purchased? =)

Arkham asylum batman video game version

For the price it is a nice figure. It's just not worth the hassle to deal with people like that to get it. I would think twice before buying again but if I did it would only be through eBay where I know I can get my money back if need be. I knew who I was dealing with from the get go because I recognized his work. I figured if he tried anything, I would just get a refund from eBay. He said that the reason he was behind was because of a bad batch of latex he received. Who knows if that was true or not. It's always something but in the end I'm just happy I received it and the transaction is done.

Back