Ebay seller WTF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently he does or more so did customs on this forum. Im not going to say who it is but he left a few people high and dry on here too. Seems he only sends what he feels like when he feels like it. I'm not dropping the dispute he can send me my figure or give me a refund. Sucks coz I really want an arkham batman. Good thing moe is doing one on here that I've got my name down for. Sent him an email telling figure or refund.

It would be nice to give other members on here a heads up about who this person is. Once a scammer, always a scammer. BUT, if you would post their forum name, get it okayed through the mods first. No need for you to get jammed up on here because of that arse-hole.

Apparently he does or more so did customs on this forum. Im not going to say who it is but he left a few people high and dry on here too. Seems he only sends what he feels like when he feels like it. I'm not dropping the dispute he can send me my figure or give me a refund. Sucks coz I really want an arkham batman. Good thing moe is doing one on here that I've got my name down for. Sent him an email telling figure or refund.

Has to be Sovereign Studios. Keep that dispute open and do not close it till you get your item or monies.

For the price it is a nice figure. It's just not worth the hassle to deal with people like that to get it. I would think twice before buying again but if I did it would only be through eBay where I know I can get my money back if need be. I knew who I was dealing with from the get go because I recognized his work. I figured if he tried anything, I would just get a refund from eBay. He said that the reason he was behind was because of a bad batch of latex he received. Who knows if that was true or not. It's always something but in the end I'm just happy I received it and the transaction is done.

He told me the same thing about the latex which is fair enough. What annoyed me us the fact you have to email him multiple times before you get an answer. I had to put a dispute through to get him off his arse.

I'm not going to post his name or user name. Just be wary of a seller that says you will get what you payed for in 20 days. You'll probably get it but you will have to pry it from him

He told me the same thing about the latex which is fair enough. What annoyed me us the fact you have to email him multiple times before you get an answer. I had to put a dispute through to get him off his arse.

I'm not going to post his name or user name. Just be wary of a seller that says you will get what you payed for in 20 days. You'll probably get it but you will have to pry it from him

If someone can't send something out the next business day after a cleared payment then they shouldn't be selling. For crying out loud, whatever shipping service you use will pick the package up at your place to be shipped out! That 1 week cushion is a bit much, IMO, but the least a seller could do is contact you the day they get your payment to let you know it arrived and all is well, and when to expect the item getting shipped. If it takes filing a dispute to get a response, then screw them and their self proclaimed financial burdens!

If someone can't send something out the next business day after a cleared payment then they shouldn't be selling. For crying out loud, whatever shipping service you use will pick the package up at your place to be shipped out! That 1 week cushion is a bit much, IMO, but the least a seller could do is contact you the day they get your payment to let you know it arrived and all is well, and when to expect the item getting shipped. If it takes filing a dispute to get a response, then screw them and their self proclaimed financial burdens!

The problem is he is selling it before he makes the figure. So what he does is places an auction for the figure and when someone wins it and pays him, then he begins to make the figure which is why he states in the auction that it will be sent out 20 days after auction end. This is what is wrong with his system. If he would make the figures first and then sell them, he could then just ship it out. Apparently this particular person has a lot of issues with the way he does business which is why he is always in trouble getting stuff out to the customers.

The problem is he is selling it before he makes the figure. So what he does is places an auction for the figure and when someone wins it and pays him, then he begins to make the figure which is why he states in the auction that it will be sent out 20 days after auction end. This is what is wrong with his system. If he would make the figures first and then sell them, he could then just ship it out. Apparently this particular person has a lot of issues with the way he does business which is why he is always in trouble getting stuff out to the customers.

That's another thing ebay needs to crack down on. It states in their rules you can't sale something you don't have in hand, but you see thousands of pre-orders flooding that site. Screw that. Luckily, I've never had a problem buying or selling on ebay. Except for ****** bags who won't leave you feedback, even after leaving them a positive. Just irks me that they can't take 30 seconds out of their lives to type something stupid in and click "leave feedback" like I did for them.

That's another thing ebay needs to crack down on. It states in their rules you can't sale something you don't have in hand, but you see thousands of pre-orders flooding that site. Screw that. Luckily, I've never had a problem buying or selling on ebay. Except for ****** bags who won't leave you feedback, even after leaving them a positive. Just irks me that they can't take 30 seconds out of their lives to type something stupid in and click "leave feedback" like I did for them.

Exactly and this particular member hasn't left me positive feedback yet either even though I did for him despite things being a little rocky.

That's another thing ebay needs to crack down on. It states in their rules you can't sale something you don't have in hand, ...

Where does it say that? You just have to have the item to ship within 30 days of auction end.

If its an Arkham Bats its Sov Studios and he loves to rip people off.

This is his 4th new ebay name since all the others were shut down.

Still owes me and alot of other people here. Get your money back with paypal and don't even involve him through ebay, call them and demand it back and you'll be covered.

Back